Events
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 6 Next »

Upcoming Events

September 15-16, 2016 Pavia Italy 4th i2b2 European Academic User Group Meeting

The annual European i2b2 Academic User Group (AUG) meeting will be held in Pavia, Italy. Invited speakers include Paul Avillach, MD, PhD and Shawn Murphy, MD, PhD. This conference will also feature Ulli Prokosch, Ulrich Sax, and Christel Daniel.

Additional information about this conference can be found on the Center for Health Technologies site on the i2b2 European AUG page

March 27-30, 2017 San Fransisco Joint Summits on Translational Science

Every year the American Medical Informatics Association ('AMIA') holds a Joint Summits on Translational Science. This joint summit includes presentations, tutorials, and posters on Translational Bioinformatics (TBI) and Clinical Research Informatics (CRI). In 2016 AMIA introduced a new Implementation Track that bridges the clinical research and translational informatics.

Additional information about this conference can be found on the (AMIA) website on the 2017 Joint Summit page.

Please let us know of any upcoming events that would be of interest or beneficial for other i2b2 users to attend.

4th i2b2 EU AUG Meeting

September 15 - 16, 2016

Pavia Italy

The annual Europe i2b2 Academic User Group (AUG) meeting will be held in Pavia, Italy. Invited speakers include Paul Avillach, MD, PhD and Shawn Murphy, MD, PhD. This conference will also feature Ulli Prokosch, Ulrich Sax, and Christel Daniel.

For further information about this conference you can go to 

Further information about this conference can be found at 

2017 Joint Summits on Translational Science

March 27 - 30, 2017

San Francisco, CA

2017 i2b2 AUG / SHRINE Annual Meeting

The annual i2b2 Academic User Group (AUG) and Shared Health Research Information Network (SHRINE) meeting was held in Boston, Massachusetts, on June 21, 2016. This meeting enables i2b2 and SHRINE users to come together to network with other i2b2 users and speak to many of their colleagues about their current and future endeavors with the i2b2. It also provides an opportunity for users to hear from the i2b2 and SHRINE development teams on key features that are available or being developed at this time.

Event Details

Date: TBD
Time: TBD

Past Events

June 21, 2016 2016 i2b2 AUG / SHRINE Annual Meeting Boston, MA
March 21st - 24th, 2016 2016 Joint Summits on Translation Science (AMIA) San Francisco, CA

Recently Updated

Navigate space
  • No labels