Developers Getting Started With i2b2
Space shortcuts
Space Tools
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

Version 1 Next »

Step 3: Configure the Application Directory properties

The second step in the cell configuration process is to edit the ontology_application_directory.properties file for edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology. During this step you need to specify a location for the application properties directory. This location can be anything you desire but it must be a directory path that the Windows or Linux user has been granted permission to access.

Steps to update ontology_application_directory.properties

1. At the command prompt type the following:

Linux Command
open YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR/edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology/etc/spring/ontology_application_directory.properties

Windows Command
YOUR_I2B2_SRC_DIR\edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology\etc\spring\ontology_application_directory.properties

EXAMPLES:

Linux Command:  open /opt/i2b2/edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology/etc/spring/ontology_application_directory.properties
Windows Command:  C:\opt\i2b2\edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology\etc\spring\ontology_application_directory.properties

2. The ontology_application_directory.properties file will open. Set the following properties to reflect your environment:

Application properties for ONT Cell
edu.harvard.i2b2.ontology.applicationdir=/YOUR_JBOSS_HOME_DIR/standalone/configuration/ontologyapp

3. Save the changes and close the file.

• No labels