Release 1.7.12 contains solutions for providing an easier install solution of i2b2, redesigned Find Terms, totalnum counting scripts, new Authentication protocols, and REDCAP import. Also included are other enhancements to the i2b2 Weblclient, the ACT ontology, and bug fixes
i2b2 Release 1.7.12
Release Date: October 31, 2019
|Type of Install||Where you need to go next|
Upgrading an existing i2b2 (currently installed at your site)
Please go to the Upgrade Notes page for the details about upgrading your i2b2 software.
Upgrading your i2b2 in a SHRINE network
Please read the information in the SHRINE Networks section before proceeding.
Installing a new instance of i2b2. (Never installed it before)
We recommend you refer to the i2b2 Installation Guide found on the i2b2 Community Wiki. The install guide will take you through the entire installation process. When finished, browse the Upgrade Notes page for information on configuring new features.
Highlight of Features
- Easier Install using the prebuilt WAR file on a existing widlfly instance.
- Incorporate authenthication protocol support for OKTA, NTLM v2
- Provide database scripts to update Totalnum counts for Ontology Terms for POSTGESSQL, ORACLE and SQL SERVER databases.
- Enhanced Webclient Find Terms functionality-
- Improved view of Left Pane in a maximized mode
- Larger Query Results Panel view after Query run
- Integration of REDCAP data entry into i2b2 for Ontology creation
- Documentation updates for Apache Webserver timeout settings for previous queries run.
University of Pittsburgh
Nick Brown and Griffin Weber
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
University of North Carolina
Totalnum in find terms
University of Pavia
Design of new Find Terms
University of Washington
New Feature: Enhanced Find Terms
Find terms gives a sense of the hierarchy, and terms that are children of other search results are not returned.
New Feature: Improved Maximized Left Pane
In maximized mode, the left pane now makes all tabs accessible.