Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Info

Additional scripts are provided to load the qTqt_breakdown_path table for each db type in the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata<dbtype>\scripts folder.

Make sure your qt_result_type table has entries for the breakdown types that are loaded in the qt_breakdown_path table

Web client

Core-server

CORE-428   Data export Extension for i2b2 using java classes and breakdowns

CORE-448   I2b2 on OMOP- Postgres - java changes                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

New Features and Improvements

DATA-17     ACT v4.1 ontology - ANT scripts (github)

DATA-24     I2b2 on OMOP- Postgres  

DATA-38     Loyalty cohort and computational phenotypes storeprocedures for MSSQL and ORACLE         

DATA-32    Faster Totalnum (patient counting) script! 

DATA-34       Oracle Version of Faster Patient Counting Scripts