Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Description

Data Exporter extension for i2b2

Image Added

Using the webclient breakdowns, patient data can be exported as flat files to be loaded into SAS, R and other data analytic tools for further analysis.

ACT Ontology Version 4.1

Version 4.1 provides 19 ontologies supporting i2b2 and OMOP CDM architecture on ORACLE, SQLServer and Postgres databases.

i2b2 on OMOP for Postgres database

The core i2b2 platform now supports the OMOP data model on Postgres database, which is queryable through the comprehensive ENACT-OMOP Ontology. 

Bug fixes

Detailed Documentation on New Features

Data Exporter extension for i2b2

i2b2 Users can now create regular i2b2 queries using the webclient breakdown Data Request feature. The Options presented in the breadkdown are configurable in the database HIVE_CELL_Params to export a specific data set.

• User selects a breakdown request option and selects run query.
  • Email is sent to the data Manager
  • The manager logs in and rerun the user query by selecting the Data Export breakdown selection.
  • The generated export flat file is stored in a location specified  in the HIVE_CELL_Params setting.
  • Email is sent to the user confirming the file extract and how to access the files.

ACT - V4.1 Ontology

The V4.1 Ontology includes total of 19 ontologies- 3 new and 11 updated and 5 unchanged