Release Management
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

1. Download the newinstall  zip package from https://www.i2b2.org/software/download.html?d=452
  2. Extract the  metadata\act folder from the downloaded zip folder
  3. Replace edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata\act  folder with extracted new act folder
  4. Edit the  db.properties file in your metadata folder  to update the project properties to 'ACT' ; db.project=ACT
  5. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_load_data
  6. This will execute the  SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata\act\scripts\<db type> folder and create and load ACT4 Ontology metadata tables  
  7. You can now verify the new Ontology  by logging into the webclient.

Loading concept_dimension: You can run the stored procedure on your db to update concept_dimension table.This will iterate through table_access and load concept_dimension with data corresponding to the  c_table_name metadata tables.

• Location of Insert_Concept_FROMTableAccess.sql:  edu.harvard.i2b2.data/Release_1-7/NewInstall/Crcdata/scripts/procedures/<db type>/

Security Enhancements

1. i2b2 has been made more secure by addressing parameterization and other potential vulnerabilities according to a Veracode scan.
  2. Log4J has been upgraded to the latest version. Following jars are updated in lib/axis2.war/WEB-INF/lib folder
    1. log4j-api-2.17.1.jar
    2. log4j-core-2.17.1.jar
    3. log4j-jcl-2.17.1.jar