Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Enabling Local User Self-Registration

Modify the file config.php that is located in the directory /var/www/html/webclient/registration/user to enable user self-registration. Set the value of the PHP attribute config_pm_uri to 'http://127.0.0.1:9090/i2b2/services/PMService/getServices'.

Replace 127.0.0.1:9090 with the address of your PM cell if it is not on the same machine as the webserver!

For an example:

_

Modify the file i2b2_config_data.json that js that is located in the directory /var/www/html/webclient/ to enable option for user self-registration. Set the value of the attribute showRegistration to true and set the value of the attribute registrationMethod empty. More detailed instructions are here.Again, replace

Info

User registration requires the webserver and Wildfly to be running on the same server, so make sure that urlCellPM is 127.0.0.1:9090

! (Your port could be different.)

For an example:

{
    "domain": "i2b2demo",
    "name": "HarvardDemoi2b2_local",
    "allowAnalysis": true,
    "urlCellPM": "http:\/\/127.0.0.1:9090\/i2b2\/services\/PMService\/",
    "registrationMethod": "local",
    "loginType": "local",
    "showRegistration": true,
    "debug": true
}

Refresh the webpage and you should see the option to register user (circled in red):

local loginImage RemovedImage Added

Enabling Federation User Self-Registration

Modify the file i2b2_config_data.json located js located in the directory /var/www/html/webclient/. Set the value of the attribute showRegistration to true and set the value of the attribute registrationMethod to saml.(Here

Info

urlCellPM must be 127.0.0.1

because the AJP proxy for the PM cell will always run on the same

server as the client.

Here, no port is specified because we want the client to talk to the AJP proxy.

For an example:

{
    "domain": "i2b2demo",
    "name": "HarvardDemoi2b2_saml",
    "allowAnalysis": true,
    "urlCellPM": "http:\/\/127.0.0.1:9090\/i2b2\/services\/PMService\/",
    "registrationMethod": "saml",
    "loginType": "federated",
    "showRegistration": true,
    "debug": true
}

Refresh the webpage and you should see the option to register user (circled in red):

federated loginImage RemovedImage Added

Disabling User Self-Registration

To disable user self-registration for either local registration or federation registration, set the value of the attribute showRegistration to false in the file file i2b2_config_data.json located js located in the directory /var/www/html/webclient/.

The content of the "Terms & Conditions" box in the registration tool can be changed by modifying the file /var/www/html/webclient/i2b2-js/i2b2_ui_config.js

Edit Modify the termsCondition parameter: of the JSON object i2b2.UI.cfg .

Code Block
languagejs
i2b2.UI = {};
/* Start Configuration. Note: be careful to keep trailing commas after each parameter */
i2b2.UI.cfg = {
    termsCondition: "Terms & Conditions\n\nDo not talk about i2b2. It is a secret."
};    ...
};

Adding New User to a Project