Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

User Registration Tool

TODO

registrationMethodYString

NEW 1.7.13! Defines an information source for the new user registration tool. (If showRegistration is true, this parameter must be present.)

• "SAML" = The tool will register users based on SAML EPPNs.
  • Any other value = The tool will register users with information entered in the registration form that pops up.

Community-Contributed Features

Concept Dimension Updater

TODO

Insert_Concept_FROMTableAccess  is designed to populate concept_dimenison table using Table_access table records.
The stored procedure loops through the table_access  and  inserts values from corresponding c_table_name metadatatable which have 
c_tablename column value as 'concept_dimension'
Example usage: exec Insert_Concept_FROMTableAccess

I2b2-Synthea data Load

A new option is now available for loading Synthea data files into i2b2. Synthetic patient data generated by Synthea is hosted on  SyntheticMass..The Synthea sample files have been converted to i2b2-ACT format. The zipped data files can be downloaded from https://github.com/i2b2/i2b2-synthea
Synthea Load Process:

Metadata scripts are now available to load the latest ACT Version-4  Ontology into your i2b2 db schema

ACT4 dataload data load process:

• Download the newinstall  zip package from https://www.i2b2.org/software/download.html?d=452
  • Extract the  metadata\act folder from the downloaded zip folder
  • Replace edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata\act  folder with extracted new act folder
  • Edit the  db.properties file in your metadata folder  to update the project properties to 'ACT'db.project=ACT
  • From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_load_data
  • This will execute the  SQL scripts form the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata\act folder  to create the new ACT4 Ontology tables
  • and loads the corresponding metadata. 
  • You can now verify the new Ontology  by logging into the webclient.