• This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Info Box
titleImportant links

Downloads:

Documentation:

Warning
titleIssue Loading CRC Stored Procedures on MSSQL

Note that we have discovered an issue loading the CRC Stored Procedures on SQL Server and have found a workaround. Please be sure to read the updated content of Step 3.4.4 Create Crcdata Stored Procedures before performing this step.

1.7.13 Release Notes

i2b2 1.7.13 offers support for SAML federated login, enhanced security due to improvements found via an internal Veracode scan, a client-based user registration tool, support for Synthea synthetic data for testing, and a variety of other bugfixes and performance improvements. i2b2 1.7.13 has been tested with SHRINE 3.2.1.  

UI Button
colorred
sizesmall
iconstar
titleSHRINE Approved
urlhttps://open.med.harvard.edu/wiki/display/SHRINE/SHRINE-i2b2+Compatibility+Matrix

Table of Contents

Highlight of Features

Oracle:     

begin
    RUNTOTALNUM('observation_fact','i2b2demodata');
end; 

You can optionally include a table name if you only want to count one ontology table (this IS case sensitive):
begin
  runtotalnum('observation_fact','i2b2demodata','I2B2');
end;

Note: If you get the error as: ERROR at line 1: ORA-01031: insufficient privilege, then run the command:
        grant create table to (DB USER)  

SQL server: exec RunTotalnum 'observation_fact','dbo','@'
Parameters are: 1) the observation table name (for multi-fact-table setups), 2) the schema name, 3) a single table name to run on a single ontology table or '@' to run on all, and 4) and a wildcard flag that will ignore multifact references in the ontology if 'Y'
PostgreSQL:  select RUNTOTALNUM('observation_fact','public')
Replace 'public' by the schema name for the fact table
If using a schema other than public for metadata, you might need to run "set search_path to 'i2b2metadata','public' " first as well