Space Tags
Display Space Attribute
attributelabels
date-formatmm/dd/yyyy
spaceOMOP
hide
Sort Keyhide

i2b2 Multiple Fact Tables

Project Name:Multi-fact tableRepository Location:https://github.com/i2b2/i2b2-core-server
Developer/s:Lori Phillips, MS

Institution/s:Partners HealthCarei2b2 Components:i2b2 Server
Email:lcphillips@partners.orgKeywords:i2b2, multifact

I want to...Where to find it
Download the i2b2 Softwarei2b2 Website

Excerpt

Project Summary

The multi-fact table project is a new feature that has been added to version 1.7.09 of the i2b2. Prior to this release, the i2b2 star schema could only support one fact table (observation_fact). We have noticed an increasing need for the i2b2 to be able to search multiple fact tables with a single query. The i2b2 server has been updated to allow those sites that want to use multiple fact tables will have the option to do so.This new feature enables the i2b2 to adapt to the needs of such projects as the Patient Centered Outcome Research Institute (PCORI) network and the Observational Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP) Common Data Model (CDM). It can also be used for sites that want to be able to query both genomic and phenotype data but don't want the data to reside in a single table.

Starting  with 1.7.12 version, you can set multifacttable parameter in hive_cell_params  table. Using SQL editor, update the param_name_cd queryprocessor.multifacttable value to true

example Oracle syntax:

Example Box
titleExample Oracle syntax

UPDATE hive_cell_params

set value ='true' where param_name_cd ='queryprocessor.multifacttable' and cell_id ='CRC';

Image Modified

Deprecated Box
titleDeprecated Feature

Prior to 1.7.12 , the  parameter  “queryprocessor.multifacttable”  was set in crc.properties file. The setting is now configurable in the database.

Info

Beginning in 1.7.12, the CRC properties are in the database! See this link.