Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 5.3

Prerequisite

The project / directory edu.harvard.i2b2.eclipse is considered the base plug-in for the i2b2 Workbench and contains the property and configuration files. Therefore in order to use the i2b2 CRC Test plug-in you need to have an Eclipse workspace that is already setup with the core plug-ins for the i2b2 Workbench. Information on those plug-ins and how to import them into Eclipse can be found in the i2b2 Workbench Developers Guide.

Import the CRC Test Plug-in

The following steps outline the process of importing the CRC Test Plug-in into your Eclipse project for the i2b2 Workbench.

1. Select File from the toolbar in Eclipse.
  2. A drop-down menu will display.

3. Select Import.
  4. The Import wizard will open to the Select page.

5. Double click on the folder called General.
  6. Click on Existing Projects into Workspace.

7. Click on the Next button.
  8. The Import Projects page of the import wizard will open.
  9. Click on the radial dial next to Select archive file.

10. Enter the path of the CRC Tester archive file or browse for the location where you downloaded the i2b2crctester-src-xxx.zip file.
  11. Highlight the zip file by clicking on its name.
  12. Click on the Open button.
  13. All the projects in the zip file will now be listed in the Projects section of the Import Projects page.

14. Verify all the projects are checked off.

Note

If you have already imported your i2b2 Workbench projects then you will most likely have the following two projects already setup in your Eclipse workbench:

• edu.harvard.i2b2.common
    • edu.harvard.i2b2.xml

These two files are shared with the i2b2 Workbench and do not need to be imported again.

You only need to import the project edu.harvard.i2b2.eclipse.plugins.crc.test.

They will appear in the list but you will not be able to select them unless you remove or rename the existing two projects. At this time we recommend keeping the common and xml projects you imported with your i2b2 Workbench.

If for some reason you have not already imported these projects then you can import all three projects.

15. Click on the Finish button.
  16. Once the projects have finished importing they will appear in your Eclipse workbench.