Release Management
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

If you are installing 1.4 from a computer running the i2b2 workbench, ensure that the workbench and all eclipse applications are closed prior to installing this release.

WHERE DO I START?

Prior to setting up the i2b2 server, workbench or VM Image it is highly recommended that you read one of the following documents located in the documentation folder.

All of these documents will explain what needs to be done during the setup and in what order.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHANGE TO PM

Although the PM Cell itself has not changed, the PM services have been modified and a new client has been developed. Gridsphere is no longer the client used to setup hives, projects and users. The new client resides within the i2b2 web client and can be found under the heading of "Admin". Further information regarding the changes can be found in one of the following documents.

1. PM messaging document
  2. PM install document

IMPORTANT CHANGES TO i2b2 VMWARE IMAGE INSTALLATION

The VMware image of the i2b2 server no longer uses Gridsphere or Tomcat. The IP address will be displayed on the console once the i2b2 server is started.

Detailed information regarding the functionality will be provided in other documentation.

Note: This new view is an optional plug-in which can be added using the new "features" enhancement.