Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

• Project level :
    •  Only one unique redcap project id  can be assigned to  each i2b2 project( system finds the first project it encounters and assigns it, so two projects cannot have same REDCAP project id:
  •  Form level:
    • Renaming a Form in Redcap will create a new record in table access instead of updating the original record which means in i2b2 the original survey will still show in Ontology in addition to creating the renamed survey as a new Ontology item.
    • On adding a new Field/editing a field in the REDCAP form, the form needs to be explicitly associated with the record again to take effect in i2b2
    • Data triggers happens only on Form SAVE button.
    • Only Form  SAVE as a URL survey or Admin edit/add record Saves, trigger i2b2 Ontology creation.Other forms of Form creation in REDCAP- by Data import tool, API format, will not trigger Ontology creation in i2b2)
    • Ontology is only displayed in Tree structure format in i2b2. Pop up display is not supported. (example as below)   

Image Added

• There is no mapping of records submitted in REDCAP to existing patient_ids in i2b2. The scope of this release is limited to adding new record rows in Observation_fact table and Updating the fields of records added.
  • Field level:
    • Following project fields from REDCAP  are supported in i2b2.
      • TEXT BOX
      • CHECKBOX
      • RADIO BUTTON
      • DROPDOWN
      • YES-NO
      • TRUE-FALSE
      • SLIDER / VISUAL ANALOG SCALE
      • DESCRIPTIVE TEXT
      • NOTES BOX
      • SIGNATURE
      • DYNAMIC QUERY(SQL)
    • Text box (Short text)Number and Date/Time ) with Validation capability in REDCAP validation  will work only as a simple text String search in i2b2
    • Check box, Multiple Choice , Yes-No, True-False Form fields will appear as a Tree format in i2b2 ( Popup display is not supported)