Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

Demographics (1 Patient Set) - Simple Counts

This plugin displays demographic information for a patient set across several different categories.

This plugin is distributed with the i2b2 web client framework and may be used free of charge.

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

Demographics (2 Patient Sets) - Simple Counts

This plugin displays demographic information for two patient sets across several different categories.

Terms of Use:  This plugin is distributed with the i2b2 web client framework and may be used free of charge.

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

Timeline

This plugin displays patient data on a graphical timeline.

Terms of Use:  This plugin is distributed with the i2b2 web client framework and may be used free of charge

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

Workplace Items Sharing Enhancement - Searcher

This plugin is part of the WISE (Workplace Items Sharing Enhancement) Tool Set developed as a result of feedback and suggestions from the i2b2 users community in the University of Massachusetts Medical School. As its name implies, the purpose of this tool set is to facilitate and enhance the sharing of the items or objects in the Workplace panel of the i2b2 web client; to the extend that unnecessary repetitions of preious works can be prevented or minimized.

• the general construct / format /style / template used in the i2b2 web client plugin examples by N. Benik & G. Weber;

• the XLS export feature of the ExportXLS plugin by M. Bucalo, Universita' di Pavia.

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

CARE - CONCEPT DEMOGRAPHICS Histogram

This plugin provides the following functions:

This software is distributed as a plugin to the i2b2 v1.6-1.7 webclient framework, and may be used free of charge. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

CARE - Concept Observation Tally Demographics Histograms

This software is distributed as a plugin to the i2b2 v1.6-1.7 webclient framework, and may be used free of charge. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

XLS Export

This software is distributed as a plugin to the i2b2 v1.3-1.7 webclient framework, and may be used free of charge. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help

Caution Box
show-iconfalse

Communicator Tool

Development Example #4 - Communicator Test Tool

Terms of Use:  This example plugin is available for installation into the i2b2 Web Client and may be used free of charge.

Back  to Analysis

Back to Web Client Help