Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Cell IDParameter NameExample ValueNotes
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.datamanageremailuserid@partners.orgEmail address used for sending request/export e-mails
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.smtp.hostsmtp.partners.orgSMTP host
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.smtp.port25SMTP port
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.smtp.ssl.enableFALSETRUE will enable SSL
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.smtp.authFALSETRUE will enable SMTP authentication
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.smtp.usernamenoneSMTP username (required for SMTP authentication)
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.smtp.passwordnoneSMTP password (required for SMTP authentication)
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.defaultescapecharacter"Escape character for export files
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.maxfetchrows-1Maximum number of rows to export, or -1 for no limit
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.defaultlineend\nLine ending for export files
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.defaultseperator\tField separator for export files
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.resultfetchsize50000??????
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.filename{{{PROJECT_ID}}}/{{{DATE_yyyyMMdd}}}_{{{FULL_NAME}}}.tsvParameterized template for export file names
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.defaultquotechar"Quote character for export files
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.workfolder/tmp/i2b2Folder on the i2b2 server for data exports
CRCedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.exportcsv.zipencryptmethodnone?????????

Export query definition variables

These variables can be used in HIVE_CELL_PARAMS entries and in export query letter definitions: 

Value

Description

{{{USER_NAME}}}

Current user running query

{{{PROJECT_ID}}}

The project name

{{{RESULT_INSTANCE_ID}}}

The result instance ID <--- THIS IS COMMENTED OUT IN THE CODE https://github.com/i2b2/i2b2-core-server/blob/668813d1b50d6299d003b4418b9e0f61b4cea842/edu.harvard.i2b2.crc/src/server/edu/harvard/i2b2/crc/dao/setfinder/QueryResultPatientRequest.java#L483

{{{RANDOM_xxx}}}

A random integer where xxx is the max integer size

{{{DATE_xxx}}}

Date/Time format, where xxx can be from the table below.  The string yyyy-MM-dd would output dates that look like 2022-07-26

{{{QUERY_NAME}}}

Query Name

{{{QUERY_STARTDATE}}}

Query Start date/time

{{{QUERY_ENDDATE}}}

Query End date/time

{{{PATIENT_COUNT}}}

Number of patients

{{{FULL_NAME}}}

Fullname of user who ran query

{{{QUERY_MASTER_ID}}}

The query Master ID