Release Management
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

1. Download and extract the newinstall zip package from "Download Binary Distribution" in the top section of https://www.i2b2.org/software
  2. Edit the  edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata\db.properties file  file to update the project properties to 'ACT' ; db.project=ACT
  3. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_load_data.This will execute the SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8NewInstall\Metadata\act\scripts\<db type> folder to create and load the metadata tables 
  4. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\crcdata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_demodata_load_data.This will execute the SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8NewInstall\crcdata\act\scripts\<db type> folder to create and load the concept_dimension tabledimension 
  5. Run  Run the scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata \<dbtype>\scripts folder to load the  the Schemes, Table_access and QT_breakdown tables .access tables
  6. You can now verify the new Ontology by logging into the webclient
Info

Additional scripts are provided to load the qT_breakdown_path table for each db type in the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\Metadata<dbtype>\scripts folder.

Make sure your qt_result_type table has entries for the breakdown types that are loaded in the qt_breakdown_path table

ACT i2b2 on OMOP for Postgres database