Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Info

i2b2 users must have the DATA_AGG user permission to view the counts through the web client.

Additional New

ACT Version-4 Ontology data load

1. Download and extract the newinstall zip package from "Download Binary Distribution" in the top section of https://www.i2b2.org/software
  2. Edit the  edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata\db.properties file  to update the project properties to 'ACT' ; db.project=ACT
  3. From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata folder, run the ant command: ant -f data_build.xml db_metadata_load_data
    1. This will execute the  SQL scripts from the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-7\NewInstall\Metadata\act\scripts\<db type> folder and create and load ACT4 Ontology metadata tables 
  4. You can now verify the new Ontology  Ontology by logging into the webclientweb client.

Security Enhancements

1. i2b2 has been made more secure by addressing parameterization and other potential vulnerabilities found in an internal a Veracode scan.
  2. Log4J has been upgraded to the latest version. The following jars are updated in lib/axis2.war/WEB-INF/lib the folder:
    • log4j-api-2.17.1.jar
    • log4j-core-2.17.1.jar
    • log4j-jcl-2.17.1.jar

Improved db Upgrade Process

Improved CRC scripts execution Process

Prior to 1.8 release, CRC scripts via ANT execution command supported single CRC zip folder structure. 1.8 release will support multiple CRV zip folder execution. The databuild.xml has been modified for this process.

Changelog

Database Drivers