Developers Getting Started With i2b2
Space shortcuts
Space Tools

Versions Compared

Key

• This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

Agg Service Account Password (important!)

Note

When setting up the i2b2 to work in your environment we highly recommend you change the default password for the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT and restart WildFly.

The AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT is an i2b2 user account used to run aggregate-counting queries in i2b2. These parameters should reflect the account name and password. We recommend changing the password.

datatype_cdparam_name_cdvalue
Tedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.pm.serviceaccount.passworddemouser
Tedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.pm.serviceaccount.userAGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT
Note

When setting up the i2b2 to work in your environment we highly recommend you change the default password for the AGG_SERVICE_ACCOUNT and restart WildFly.

Cell URLs

Cell URLs

Note

If your cells are installed on different servers (e.g., Project Management is on a different server than the Ontology cell), you will need to make this change because the hostnames cannot be autodetected.

Each cell must communicate with other cells. To facilitate this, the cell URL properties allow each cell to know the URL of the other cells. Generally these do not need to be configured, because the hostname and port are automatically determined by the server and the rest of the URL is required to remain as written. If you do want to manually specify the hostname and port, change the data type to a T and append this to the text value. (Data type U is automatically resolved into a URL.)

datatype_cdparam_name_cdvalue
Tedu.harvard.i2b2.crc.delegate.ontology.urlhttp://localhost:9090/services/OntologyService

Note

If your cells are installed on different servers (e.g., Project Management is on a different server than the Ontology cell), you will need to make this change because the hostnames cannot be autodetected.

Note
titleImportant

When you edit a .url property with the location of a cell it is extremely important that you only add/edit the hostname (localhost) and the port (9090). The remainder of the URL is required as it is written and should not be changed.