Search

Help

Page 13 of 54. Showing 537 results (0.032 seconds)

1. Data Mart Request Plug-in Doc.pdf

the appropriate access to run a SCILHS network query in the SHRINE client. • The Site Administrator has the appropriate level of access to do the following in their local i2b2 Web Client and Admin Module. o View SHRINE queries run by the Principal Investigator. o Generate a patient set in the i2b2 by running a local query
  2. AUG2016_Murphy-Mendis.pdf

Developing Specialized Hives to Contribute to the i2b2 Ecosystem Shawn Murphy Michael Mendis 1 Distributed Query System links together Specialized i2b2 Hives … that Exist and are in Development 5 L a rg e r Greater Specialization I2b2/RPDR Text-based Queries  130 Million Notes Available alongside 2.4 Billion Facts
  3. AUG2016_Cimino.pdf

agreed that i2b2 summary queries are not human subjects data • Data without identifiers (but with dates and zip codes) are limited data sets • One acknowledgment of data use agreement is sufficient for all data sets (renewable annually) • Download (but not query) requires title, description, other data users (must
  4. ViewCreator-Installation-Document.doc

queries by creating views on the impacted i2b2 tables. Download View Creator executable (ViewCreator-1.1.jar) from Released Builds section (available under … pertaining to unique visits from i2b2 query. The significance of this view is that it not only returns diagnostic (OBSERVATION_FACT) records pertaining
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeJul 18, 2011
  5. jklann-AMIA14poster_v12_small.pdf

the SCILHS network, through an existing distributed i2b2 query system (SHRINE). •  We have developed SQL scripts which generate PCORnet Common Data Model Tables using the pathnames in the information model to determine data location in i2b2. This enables querying across non-i2b2 networks in PCORnet by enabling direct
  6. RWynden UCSF Ontology Mapper Uniting i2b2 and caGrid.ppt

This system will allow i2b2 to share data (a federated query) across any caGRID based data source (not just between other i2b2 instances) Query Interfaces caGRID based query: Work is under way to create a caGRID based query interface for the HSDB project (Wash U) I2b2 based query: This environment
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  7. Ontology basics.ppt

I2b2 Metadata Defining concepts Defining values Defining modifiers Building queries with i2b2 metadata Star Schema One fact table surrounded radially … of a model across systems. Ease of use by end-users. Dimensional Modeling 1. FACTS - the quantitative or factual data being queried. 2. DIMENSIONS – groups
    i2b2 Working Groups / … / Ontology BasicsJun 18, 2018
  8. 2017-AMIA_UAB_i2b2_educational.ppsx

requirements Overview of the i2b2 application Navigation and use of ontologies, vocabularies and terminologies Basic Query functionality building and viewing results Advanced Query functionality Previous Queries and configuration options Limited Dataset download functions Consultation request functions Resource Links
    Events / … / i2b2 Training ApproachesApr 07, 2017
  9. 1. Quick Start

1.1 Basic Query Basic queries are constructed by dragging and dropping terms from the 'Navigate Terms' panel into a 'Query Tool' group panel. [How …  into 'Query Tool > Group 1' Run Query Click 'Query Tool > Run Query' → 'OK' Get Result Query running status will be displayed in 'Show Query Status' tab, which
    i2b2 Web ClientAug 27, 2019
  10. AMIA_Spring_2011_1.pdf

 Ability to query for the variant in the workbench  Implication is that the identifier (basecode) for the variant does not change over time or is maintainable … for geneticists vs physicians vs research scientists i2b2 Genomic vocabulary Gather SNP data from genomic lab reporting system Use vocabulary to query against