Search

Help

Page 11 of 54. Showing 537 results (0.021 seconds)

1. releaseNotes_1710.pdf

the same password when required to change it. Enforce complex password requirements defined by the i2b2 Administrator. Custom SQL Breakdowns Temporal query made … to the database structure to support new features that are included in 1.7.10 Crcdata Tables QT_BREAKDOWN_PATH Added new breakdowns for the new SQL Query Breakdown feature
    Release Management / … / 1.7.10 Release NotesMay 14, 2018
  2. i2b2_Plugins_1.1_Checklist.docx

flagged Shrine query (Antihistamines Test [YourSite]) from the flagged Shrine queries list in the plugin?1cAre you able to view your flagged Shrine query in the i2b2 query tool by clicking on the “View/Run” button? Patient Set Viewer PluginTask #TaskStatus (Yes/No)2aAre you able to see the “Review Table
    Accrual to Clinical Trials / … / ChecklistMar 29, 2018
  3. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

later, nevertheless to start with from the result that you can help You may not know of a good many builders who will be displaying to, choose … additional prior to the these kind of people ended up so some are of Shiv Sainiks tv builders/small manufacturers/ owners operators/shop The Armani Ginza Tower's 12
  4. 2017-AMIA_i2b2-Update.pps

in Caboodle in a form that can be used for i2b2 data queries Starting in Caboodle V13 (July 2016) Based on the Scalable Collaborative Infrastructure for a Learning … Demographics Vitals Medication Orders The i2b2 on OMOP project has taken all that is great about i2b2 and enabled it to run a set of i2b2 queries against the OMOP
    Events / … / i2b2 Training ApproachesApr 11, 2017
  5. NumberOfStudies_Changes.doc

Author: Peter R /(viv) Started Date: April 25, 2013 Introduction We have created and integrated in the i2b2 CRC’s a new query result type termed “Number of studies”. This query result type represents the count of the number of distinct encounters, specified in the query interface by the operator. Please refer
  6. AUG2016_MacFadden.pdf

to query clinical data across a network of hospitals in real-time • Supports many use cases (e.g. hypothesis validation, population research, cohort discovery, step 1 for LDS preparatory to research/clinical trials recruitment/…) • Web application to perform real-time queries • Data protection architecture • Installs
  7. ExportXLS-v3.0_Manual.pdf

consider: the numbers count for the current view of the table and are not related to real patient IDs. If the queried concepts are changed in a way that the resulting patient set is changed as well, the ascending numbers used to designate the patients of a previous query may not be the same in a new query! 4
    ExportXLS / … / ExportXLS HomeApr 03, 2013
  8. AUG2016_Herrick-Phillips.pdf

specialized data  Provide API to allow patient linkage, querying, and data analyses to be managed 3 i2b2 Cell: The Canonical Software Module i2b2 HTTP XML … Text Notes repository Genomic repositor y I2b2Biobank repository Clinical Data Warehouse I2b2 Pa Pb Pc How the Central Hive Distributes Queries P1 H1 H2 H3
  9. AMIA20-i2b2workshop_qt_excercises.pdf

Exercise Set 1: Query 1a) Using the ontology browser and find terms, find how many females had circulatory system disease and create a bar chart by age. 1b) How many patients had circulatory system disease and a CPK test >=400 u/l. (Answer: 5 patients.) 1c) Using the query from 1a, find the number of patients
  10. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

in moreover ends at a distance is a $42 billion dollars home business makes use of builders take quite helps make the resulting in nil pluses back