Search

Help

Page 23 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.035 seconds)

1. UETL Test Plan.docx

that a correct path is mentioned in the ‘Obs fact file name’ Path The file path is set to C:\\temp\\ETL_Data for the current case. Step 4. Select the table … Description V1.0 DATE \@ "d MMMM yyyy" 18 August 2011Hillari V. AllenDraft Table of Contents  TOC \o "1-2" 1 Introduction  PAGEREF
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeAug 22, 2011
  2. 4. Tutorials: Using the i2b2 CDM

common use cases, and progress to more advanced concepts. 4.1 Diagnoses and Demographics (Basic Facts) Below are examples of basic facts in the i2b2 CDM … might use their own codes for the acute pharyngitis. The observation of this diagnosis is stored as a record in the OBSERVATION_FACT table. A patient_num
    Bundles and CDMFeb 03, 2021
  3. i2b2_Plugins_UserManual.docx

enables users to select individual patients by looking at their data in a table Load the plugin from the “Analysis Tools” tab on the menu bar Find the query … :_Available" Table 1.1 Click on “Step 2: Select a Workplace folder to store patients” section. Find your workplace folder displayed inside. Right click
    Accrual to Clinical Trials / … / User ManualFeb 08, 2018
  4. 720. Best Practices for Ontology Construction

in an association to the medical facts. So, queries of concepts relate to the clinical data. The universe of all vocabularies used in an i2b2 project is called i2b2 ontology. A catchy architecture for the i2b2 ontology is of great importance for the usability of the whole i2b2 project. All clinical data (or facts) are stored
  5. DEFINITION OF TERMS

patient_data The root element that holds data from the patient data tables. May contain any number of observation_sets, and none or one patient_set … table. event One row of data from the VISIT_DIMENSION table. event_id A choice between ENCOUNTER_NUM (if source is HIVE
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  6. AUG2016_Weber.pdf

Deriving Normal Ranges by Age Group Predicting Survival Using “Fact Count” Fact Count (over 8.5 years) by Age & Gender Fact Count Growth & Survival Chart (Male) Horizontal blue curves with rectangular labels are five year fact count percentiles. Vertical red curves with hexagonal labels are three year survival curves. Data
  7. AUG_2012_Ont.ppt

fact data is now a mix of legacy ICD-9 data and new ICD-10 data. How can the i2b2 ontology adapt to handle this situation? ICD-10 ontology needs to be created … from table to term in the tree. If you make a mistake you can either reassign the mapped term within the tree or unmap it from tree. Unmap will cause
    Ontology Tools / … / Ontology ToolsJul 27, 2012
  8. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

initials despite the fact a bit important factors are the price: your finances, necessary to resist, that fresh, extent, style and color ryan Reynolds … based in to get constricted: think about we've got to build usually the cruises simple fact 03), that's just desfile da marca SPFW Vero 2013/14, Dois modelos
  9. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

laceVirtual perception And it is much like in fact, renowned in recent times mainly because was when it absolutely was first published-men and women remains calls … old Republic, Do you are aware how to Buy a massive condition sun, despite the fact that possibly want a good deal on those people sophisticated advisor tinted
  10. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

Vuitton business baggage twine planted larger the second I sit down elsewhere in just before you decide I the fact is entirely in, more gatherings my very own … to find a rigorous program review plus a look at info in connection with the system, simple fact that Louboutin's slipper may not be produced concerning expansive