Search

Help

Page 19 of 72. Showing 714 results (0.028 seconds)

1. 3.4.5 Load Crcdata Tables

Step 5: Load Data Repository (CRC) Tables The fifth and final step in the Crcdata installation process is to load the data into the demodata tables … based on real patients. Also included is a sample of concepts, modifiers and providers that coincide with the Metadata that is loaded during the Metadata tables
  2. Load metadata tables

Step 4:   Load sample data into the tables  The fourth and final step in the metadata installation process is to load the data into the tables by running … %\bin\ant.bat -f data_build.xml db_metadata_load_data_omop <div class="i2b2-panel"> <table class="i2b2-note"> <colgroup> <col width="24
    OMOPApr 03, 2017
  3. Load crcdata tables

Step 5:   Load sample data into the tables  The fifth step in the crcdata installation process is to load the data into the tables by running the following … data_build.xml db_load_crc_data <div class="i2b2-panel"> <table class="i2b2-note"> <colgroup> <col width="24"> <col
    OMOPApr 03, 2017
  4. 3.6.4 Load IM Tables

Step 4: Load Identity Management (IM) Tables The fourth and final step in the Imdata installation process is to load the data into the IM tables by running … on real patients. Its intended use is to provide you a sample of how you may setup the IM tables. The data provided is intended to provide you a sample
  5. 3.5 Hivedata Tables

Overview of Hive Data Installation Process The Hivedata tables are part of the Project Management (PM) Cell. The following outlines the steps … 3:   Create the Hivedata tables, indexes and sequences Step 4:   Load sample data into the tables install-guide Migration of unmigrated content
  6. 3.6 IM Tables

Overview of the IM Data Installation Process The Imdata tables are part of the Identity Management (IM) Cell. The following outlines the steps … :   Create the Imdata tables, indexes and sequences Step 4:   Load sample data into the tables install-guide Migration of unmigrated content due
  7. 3.7 Metadata Tables

Overview of the Metadata Installation Process The Metadata tables are part of the Ontology Management (ONT) Cell. The following outlines the steps … Step 3:   Create the Metadata tables, indexes and sequences Step 4:   Load sample data into the tables install-guide Migration of unmigrated
  8. 3.9 Workdata Tables

Overview of the Workdata Installation Process The Workdata tables are part of the Workplace Framework (WORK) Cell. The following outlines the steps … Step 3:   Create the Workdata tables, indexes and sequences Step 4:   Load sample data into the tables install-guide Migration of unmigrated
  9. Create workdata tables

Step 3:   Create the workdata tables  The third step in the workdata installation process is to create the workdata tables by running the following command … data_build.xml create_workdata_tables <div class="i2b2-panel"> <table class="i2b2-note"> <colgroup> <col width="24"> <col
    OMOPApr 03, 2017
  10. Create crcdata tables

Step 3:   Create the Data Repository (CRC) tables, indexes and sequences  The third step in the crcdata installation process is to create the crcdata tables … create_crcdata_tables %ANT_HOME%\bin\ant.bat -f data_build.xml create_crcdata_tables <div class="i2b2-panel"> <table class="i2b2-note"> <colgroup
    OMOPApr 03, 2017