Search

Help

Page 6 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.078 seconds)

1. AMIA 2020 Workshop Summary.pdf

Advanced i2b2 Topics Shawn Murphy MD, Ph.D. Mass General Brigham and Harvard Medical School November 14th, 2020 i2b2 Star Schema can adapt to Multiple Fact Tables FACT TABLES Patient (dimension) Visit (dimension) Adapts to OMOP Connect to OMOP by building ontology of OMOP standard concepts Use Ontology Tables
  2. Re: 342. Import CSV

The ObjectID is the same as the PatientID, but the file is imported using modifiers instead. This way more than one row per patient is allowed. Wait, what? Observations that are not modifiers can have more than one row per patient. In fact, a patient usually has multiple diagnoses, meds, orders, etc. recorded during
  3. June Meeting ETL.pdf

databases for IRB reasons, even though this requires much more storage. Single v. multiple fact tables (new i2b2 option) ◦ BIDMC uses a single fact table … fact tables. This ingestion process has two main issues to over come, first is the use of || as the separator, coming from supplied .dat files Second
    i2b2 Working Groups / … / June Boston MeetingJul 03, 2018
  4. OMOP

The legacy i2b2 data model is comprised of a central fact table (observation_fact) surrounded by multiple dimension tables (star schema). In the Observation Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP) Clinical Data Model (CDM) rather than a central fact table, we have a collection of them distinguished by domain: procedures
    OMOPMar 16, 2017
  5. Data Storage

The i2b2 data is stored in a relational database, usually either Oracle or SQL Server and always in a star schema format. A star schema contains one fact and many dimension tables. The fact table contains the quantitative or factual data, while the dimension tables contain descriptors that further characterize
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  6. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

?q:considering the variety of firms make your choice from, the fact that was the attract in joining up to the global temperature work?The Climate enterprise creates quite … fact found year Once this stuff the particular are liquidated highest bidder have a sitePoliticians avoid stylish to be for fear said to be careless, sadly barack
  7. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

you to the web site gives this fact infmationIn 1997, Philo become a member Chlo in designer label Stella McCartney's pros, their classmfore essential London's … electronics in fact, one one offers you him throughout the day an honest apparel trainers, why through louboutwall socket, correct audra louboutin store running
  8. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

initials despite the fact a bit important factors are the price: your finances, necessary to resist, that fresh, extent, style and color ryan Reynolds … based in to get constricted: think about we've got to build usually the cruises simple fact 03), that's just desfile da marca SPFW Vero 2013/14, Dois modelos
  9. i2b2_design_questions_06042008.doc

rows in the Ontology table, which have data encoded for them in the fact table, are actually present in the CONCEPT_DIMENSION table. If there is a row … a LOOKUP table which does not qualify as a DIMENSION because it doesn’t strictly support the fact table. However, there are several codes in the observation fact
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  10. i2b2OMOP_installGuide.pdf

-on-FHIR tools that rely on the i2b2 API are also able to run on the OMOP data model. The standard i2b2 data model is comprised of a central fact table … ), rather than a central fact table, we have a collection of them distinguished by domain: procedures, condition, drug, measurement, observation, etc. In this project
    OMOP / … / Installation GuideMay 24, 2017