Search

Help

Page 4 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.021 seconds)

1. i2b2 Columns requesting clarification with questions and possible meanings.xls

strategy leaves this in the fact table. A local implementation could put this in the visit table Where would procedures go in the i2b2 schema? Our strategy places this in the fact table.
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  2. OntoMapper_Minutes_10_28_08.doc

should be explored more by Hillari and Ketty to set up the data fact table (Monster) more effectively. Their work is on-going Ketty was able to access Partner’s … with Sean Murphy at Partners about derivative concepts and if the derived fact tables need to be updated in i2b2. The tables that Marco sent to Hillari
  3. OntoMapper Minutes 7 15 08.doc

is missing from i2b2 which is needed to make these Use Cases possible on this specific platform) Prakash reviewed recent changes to the Mapped Data Fact table design – which is no longer a simple replica of the Observation Fact table. Archetypes and Aggregates are now working within the i2b2 schema. Prakash will review the UI
  4. I2B2 DATA MART

central fact table surrounded by one or more dimension tables. The most important concept regarding the construction of a star schema is identifying what constitutes a fact. In healthcare, a logical fact is an observation on a patient. It is important to note that an observation may not represent the onset or date
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  5. Ontology basics.ppt

I2b2 Metadata Defining concepts Defining values Defining modifiers Building queries with i2b2 metadata Star Schema One fact table surrounded radially … of a model across systems. Ease of use by end-users. Dimensional Modeling 1. FACTS - the quantitative or factual data being queried. 2. DIMENSIONS – groups
    i2b2 Working Groups / … / Ontology BasicsJun 18, 2018
  6. HealthOntologyMapperInstallv1.4.doc

HYPERLINK \l "_Toc255910822" Installing patch for Observation Fact View  PAGEREF _Toc255910822 \h 10  Document Version … 03/09/20101.4Updated with patch install for Observation Fact ViewPrakash Lakshminarayanan Health Ontology Mapper (HOM) Install
  7. 2017-AMIA-IIT01_Connolly_KUMC.pdf

+ Data -> i2b2 Folders, Concepts + Facts Pilot project: Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Registry REDCap Forms, Fields + Data -> i2b2 Folders, Concepts + Facts Pilot experience: ● Instrument Validation ○ Age as drop-down vs. text with number validation ○ Repetition vs. longitudinal ● Data Integration (overlap
    Events / … / i2b2 REDCap Integration SessionApr 07, 2017
  8. "Totalnum" Patient Counting Scripts

, not (exclusively) the concept_dimension or Adapter Mappings files. Multiple fact tables cannot coexist in the same hierarchy. (i.e. any single ontology can reference a fact table other than observation_fact, but it cannot reference multiple fact tables) Running the scripts See database-specific instructions below. After
  9. Data Upload Messages

The data loading process loads the data to three main sections of data mart. Dimension tables Mapping tables Observation fact table … table is slightly different compared to the other tables and it can be divided into two cases. Case 1: Refresh the Observation Fact This case assumes
  10. Update CRC Properties File

CRC Properties Configuration In order for the CRC to know there are multiple fact tables the queryprocessor.multifacttable property in the crc.properties file … : queryprocessor.multifacttable Value Behavior false The CRC will continue to work as it does in the classic i2b2. Only one fact table (observation_fact) will be queried
    OMOPApr 04, 2017