Search

Help

Page 3 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.061 seconds)

1. Setup Guide

Multi-fact Table Setup Guide This Setup Guide is designed to assist users with updating an existing i2b2 environment to be able to query multiple fact tables. Requirements  The following items are required for multi-fact tables to work correctly.  You have a working version of i2b2 that is running release
    Multi-fact TableMar 08, 2022
  2. CRC Design Document.doc

warehouse modeled on the star schema structure first proposed by Ralph Kimball. The database schema looks like a star, with one central fact table surrounded radially by one or more dimension tables. The most important concept regarding the construction of a star schema is identifying what constitutes a fact
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  3. Translational Bioinformatics Warehouse Database Design v3.doc

Corporate Information FactoryFactA business measureDimensionTextual descriptions of the business. Descriptions of facts Data Warehousing Concepts … ) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business transactions).” (Hoffer, Prescott & McFadden, 2002, 421) The data mart design
  4. Patient Counting Scripts ("totalnum")

Mappings files are not supported. i.e. the c_basecodes in your ontology tables must be the same codes used in your fact tables. image2023-12-5_15-55-30.png … . ACT_VISIT_DETAILS_V4 and ACT_DEM_V4 table names are presently hardcoded, so change if your table names are different. If you use more than one fact table
  5. i2b2 Data Mart & Ontology

This page is a brief overview of the i2b2 Data Mart and Ontology in relation to the Multi-fact table project. It only touches the surfaces of the i2b2 … in a star schema format. A star schema contains one fact and many dimension tables. This statement although true is no longer completely accurate for the i2b2
    Multi-fact TableMar 01, 2018
  6. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.2.doc

) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business transactions … the relationship between the core fact and the instance map that was used in support of that fact. In general, the primary key is necessary for providing a unique
  7. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.3.doc

dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business transactions).” (Hoffer … between the core fact and the instance map that was used in support of that fact. In general, the primary key is necessary for providing a unique instance
  8. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.doc

(particularly suited to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data … impact on the primary key. These changes support the relationship between the core fact and the instance map that was used in support of that fact. In general
  9. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.1.doc

to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business … impact on the primary key. These changes support the relationship between the core fact and the instance map that was used in support of that fact. In general
  10. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.1.doc

to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business … . These changes support the relationship between the core fact and the instance map that was used in support of that fact. In general, the primary key