Search

Help

Page 2 of 27. Showing 270 results (0.02 seconds)

1. AUG2016_Weber.pdf

Deriving Normal Ranges by Age Group Predicting Survival Using “Fact Count” Fact Count (over 8.5 years) by Age & Gender Fact Count Growth & Survival Chart (Male) Horizontal blue curves with rectangular labels are five year fact count percentiles. Vertical red curves with hexagonal labels are three year survival curves. Data
  2. Translational Bioinformatics Warehouse Database Design v2.pdf

...................................................................................................... 14 5.3 Observation Fact .................................................................................................... 15 5.4 Map Data Fact … Biology and the Bedside ODS Operational Data Store CIF Corporate Information Factory Fact A business measure Dimension Textual descriptions of the business
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  3. HealthyNormalsPaperDraft.docx

included 2,019,774 patients at Partners HealthCare System (Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital) with facts between January 1, 2001, and July 11, 2009. Of these, 886,547 are male, 1,132,920 are female, and 307 do not have a recorded gender. The dataset included 1,034,746,555 clinical data facts
    Normal Patient / … / Normal Patient HomeJul 07, 2014
  4. Translational_Bioinformatics_Warehouse_Database_Design_v4.doc

Operational Data StoreCIFCorporate Information FactoryFactA business measureDimensionTextual descriptions of the business. Descriptions of facts Data … design (particularly suited to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data
  5. Translational Bioinformatics Warehouse Database Design.doc

CIFCorporate Information FactoryFactA business measureDimensionTextual descriptions of the business. Descriptions of facts Data Warehousing Concepts … aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business transactions).” (Hoffer, Prescott & McFadden, 2002, 421) The data mart design
  6. i2b2 Common Data Model v0_9.pdf

and Demographics (Basic Facts) 10 4.2 Laboratory Tests and Vital Signs (Value Constraints) 11 4.3 Medications, Procedures and Allergies (Modifiers) 12 4.4 Clinical … . Advanced Topics 14 5.1 Encrypted Data 14 5.2 Multiple Fact Tables 14 5.3 Working with OMOP Data 14 5.4 Loading Data into the i2b2 CDM 14 6. Acknowledgements 15
    i2b2 Community Wiki / … / i2b2 DocumentationNov 06, 2020
  7. 2017-AMIA_i2b2-Update.pps

they are querying the multiple fact tables of OMOP. Initial release candidate is now available! * Step 2:Direct OMOP metadata to view Step 4: Build OMOP CDM and run queries … HealthCare, Somerville MA, 2Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston MA The legacy i2b2 data model is comprised of a central fact table (observation_fact
    Events / … / i2b2 Training ApproachesApr 11, 2017
  8. AUG2016_Cimino.pdf

INSTITUTE  There is no _MAPPING table equivalent for OBSERVATION_FACT  Partitioned observation_fact - each type of fact (diagnosis, lab, med, etc.) has its own partition  Easily replace all the records in a single partition or merge records into that partition  Add a new partition for new types of facts whenever
  9. Mapper_Schema_Design.doc

the transformed data from the source data and also to keep the i2b2 fact table (OBSERVATION_FACT) design intact. Mapper functionality required several design changes … a similar structure as the i2b2 fact table with the flexibility of effecting new design changes required for the Mapper functionality. In accordance
  10. OntoMapper Minutes 6 17 08.doc

of i2b2 to make integration easier. We are layered between the fact table (built during ETL) and the CRC (Clinical Research Chart) data mart which i2b2 uses … grant is approved. 2) Our system reads data from the Observable Fact Table and writes data to a new fact table called the Map Data Fact Table. So we