Search

Help

Page 50 of 58. Showing 579 results (0.008 seconds)

1. FAIR-conceptTracer

relationships of any defined types. This plugin provides the following main functions: Tabulates all available FAIR members of each patient for a set of selected
  2. FAIR-viewer

defined types. This plugin provides the following main functions: Tabulates all available FAIR members of each patient for a set of selected Patients
  3. 1.4 Version

" /> <!-- <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="/stylesheets/i2b2-wiki.css" /> --> </head> <body> <h1 id="intro1.4relNotes">i2b2 Software Release
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  4. <pm:get_role>

> <status type="DONE">PM processing completed</status> </result_status> </response_header> <message_body> <ns4:roles> <role
  5. getchildren

with the following settings: type = core blob = true WORK server performs the following steps: Parses <parent> to obtain the table_cd and index. Queries
  6. EHR Systems

are used to store various types of addresses and phone numbers for patients and physicians. organization table contains details about hospitals (facilities
    i2b2 Working GroupsJul 03, 2018
  7. 6. Previous Queries

types. worddav8aa696cfa9d75aecf25e864a2ceabe47.png 6.2 Find tab The 'Find' tab provides previous query search interface. In the first combo box ( worddav318187fc89408458e51215d70e4ac0ae.png ), users can select one of the search options; search from the 'Previous Query Name', 'Previous Result Type', 'Patient Number
    i2b2 Web ClientAug 27, 2019
  8. Chapter 8. SAML Setup for i2b2 (v1.7.13 release)

configuration. --> <Handler type="MetadataGenerator" Location="/Metadata" signing="true"/> <!-- Session diagnostic service. --> <Handler type="Session" Location … , the IdP metadata file is /etc/shibboleth/federation-metadata.xml. Add the following: <!-- Example of locally maintained metadata. --> <MetadataProvider type="XML
  9. AUG Email 2012-May

, Shawn N." <SNMURPHY.PARTNERS> wrote: Hi Dustin, There is not out of the box, but would be easy to program into the ontology cell. New types of permissions can … . An if clause could release certain top- level tree fetches only for those with that new type of permission. Thanks, Shawn. From: Dustin Schultz
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJun 20, 2012
  10. Configure Data Sources

the jdbc driver in the connection-url, driver-class, and driver accurately reflect the type of database you are connecting to. Step 3: Save the changes
    OMOPMar 31, 2017