Search

Help

Page 24 of 58. Showing 580 results (0.038 seconds)

1. Ontology_Mapping_Data_Installation_Guide_v1-1.doc

PROJECT_ONT_MAPPING COLUMN NAMEDATA TYPE (ORACLE)DATA TYPE (SQL)SOURCE_CODING_SYSTEMVARCHAR2(50)VARCHAR(50) SOURCE_BASECODEVARCHAR2(50)VARCHAR(50)SOURCE_NAME
    Ontology Tools / … / Mapping tools version 1.1Jul 10, 2015
  2. Data Mart Request Plug-in Doc - old.pdf

. The plug-in uses this information to generate a script that is specific to your type of database. Currently there are two options; SQL Server and Oracle … Additional information about the ds.xml files can be found in the Installation Guide located on the i2b2 Community Wiki. C_DBSERVERTYPE Enter the type
  3. SCILHSi2b2CDMDocumentation_v152.pdf

in the ontology (MSGRG:xxx for MS­DRG and  CMSDRG:xxx for CMS­DRG). You are only required to have one type of DRG ­ you do not  need to populate both MS­DRG …  is a more granular version of that found in the demo data  ● Some clarifications (e.g., meaning of the procedure code types) from the coordinating  center
  4. 3. Table and Field Definitions and Descriptions

"Data Type: MSSQL", "Data Type: Oracle", and "Data Type: Postgres" indicate the data type of the field in Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL), Oracle, and Postgres … that are intended to be used in future versions of i2b2 and tranSMART. Fields that are neither "Core", "Admin", nor "Future" are optional. They represent common types
    Bundles and CDMFeb 03, 2021
  5. export_child

of the following types: Request type = QM for Query Master or QR for Analysis Breakdown The WORK server performs the following steps: Queries the CRC … > <export_child node="667737" type="QM" /> </message_body> export_child Response Message Response Message: <ns5:response xmlns:ns2
  6. Web Client SDX System

, and inter-application data communication did not exist or existed in extremely simple forms. As a result, applications had to invent the wheel each time this type … for the i2b2 Cell that controls this SDX data-type.     sdxDisplayName A string that represents the title of the SDX object's visual element. (DIV
    i2b2 Web ClientJun 15, 2012
  7. 1.8.1 Release Notes

for a patient set. The workflow involves breakdowns in the webclient, which allow users to request exports and data managers to generate exports. The export types … \<db type> folder to create and load the metadata tables  From the edu.harvard.i2b2.data\Release_1-8\NewInstall\crcdata folder, run the ant command: ant -f
    Release ManagementJun 21, 2024
  8. ACT Install from Docker

container rm -f act_container dock8.PNG   To run a container based on the act image, type in docker run --name [anyname] -d -p [hostPort:80] name of image … the port numbers. dock10.PNG To get a list of running containers type in: docker container ls dock11.PNG   To get to the act_container's shell, type in: docker
  9. 3. Query Tool

, there are several types of constraints that can be defined in the Query Tool view.  Group Constraints Date Constraint Setting Date Constraint for the entire Group … -27-38.png Then type the date directly in the text box or click on the drop-down arrow to open the calendar below to select a date. This will set the date range
    i2b2 Web ClientJan 21, 2021
  10. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

"activities television reason episode, cute feral? that typically prominently included a legal court carrier more information outfits any type of aid organization