Search

Help

Page 54 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.012 seconds)

1. Session 2: ETL Discussion at AMIA

is Visual Studio development environment Microsoft offers SQL Server and Business Intelligence stack provides SQL Server / T-SQL query engine Integration
    EventsMar 22, 2017
  2. VISIT_DIMENSION Table

and ending date and time for the event. However, these dates may not be recorded. The rules for using the codes in the columns to perform queries
    Server (Cells) DesignJul 15, 2020
  3. 721. Creating an optimal hierarchy

Universal vs project-focused One of the first considerations when starting to design an i2b2 project ontology is the primary target audience that is expected to formulate the queries. Basically, there are two types of users: people that know the project and therefore know the structure of the data people that want
  4. i2b2 Data Mart & Ontology

of concepts in the i2b2 workbench as well as for querying the data. Data Mart The i2b2 data mart is a data warehouse consisting of one fact table and several
    Multi-fact TableMar 01, 2018
  5. ACT Sites: i2b2 upgrade from 1.7.09c to 1.7.12A

to your local i2b2 Web Client in your preferred browser and verify you are able to log on and perform standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.) Need help? If you run into any issues, please check out the Troubleshooting Tips for i2b2 & SHRINE page
  6. Appendix B - i2b2 Installation Checklist

https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/download/attachments/7242135/checkbox_unchecked.png Set the Setfinder query: Timeout properties Optional performance property https://community.i2b2.org/wiki/download/attachments/7242135/checkbox_unchecked.png Set the Setfinder query: Lockout properties Optional performance property
  7. mi2b2 User Documentation

order. Access the filter controls. Use the check box controls and the range slider controls to perform filter. Issue complex queries involving multiple
    mi2b2May 30, 2012
  8. TimeAlign

5.28   4:58 8:11 Description Demonstrates how to 1. launch TimeAlign 2. create data via i2b2's query services 3
    TimeAlignSep 19, 2012
  9. 1.5 Versions

Data Plug-in</li> <li>i2b2 Administration Module</li> <li>Query by Provider Dimension</li> </ul> <p><em>For detailed information
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  10. "Totalnum" Patient Counting Scripts

image2021-9-14_17-19-23.png These scripts will count the total number of patients for every item in your ontology, and fill these in the c_totalnum column of your ontology tables. This can be used for internal quality checks and will display in the i2b2 query tool (not SHRINE), to help researchers pick ontology items