Search

Help

Page 53 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.01 seconds)

1. 711. Background

. While in a classic, normalized database queries for specific data elements can be focused on individual relevant tables, in an EAV schema there is only one table
  2. 11.2.1 Source Code and Directory Structure

, CRC service account, and various parameters that are used by the CRC when running queries on the server. <span style="font-size:16px;font
  3. 10.2.1 Source Code and Directory Structure

cell, CRC service account, and various parameters that are used by the CRC when running queries on the server. <span style="font-size:16px
  4. WISE-searcher

/ objects (folders, queries, patient sets, etc.) containing the terms provided (in either their annotations or their names), in the conditions selected. Tabulates
  5. 1.5.1 Release Notes

the same query was run a second time. This issue only affects obfuscated users. STATUS/RESOLUTION: This issue has been resolved. The number of patients returned
    Release ManagementJul 29, 2010
  6. OBSERVATION_FACT Table

The OBSERVATION_FACT table is the fact table of the i2b2 star schema and represents the intersection of the dimension tables. Each row describes one observation about a patient made during a visit. Most queries in the i2b2 database require joining together the OBSERVATION_FACT table with one or more dimension tables
    Server (Cells) DesignJul 15, 2020
  7. Metadata XML for Medication Modifiers

in the Metadata_XML file.  It should be recognized however that queries may run considerable slower when specifying values in this mode. Quantity is part … , the MultiplyingFactor would be 0.333. ExcludingUnits can repeat, it contains units that will cause the test with these units to be excluded from the query
    i2b2 Developer's ForumSep 30, 2014
  8. AUG Email 2012-Dec

.  Essentially I would like (if possible) to allow a user to navigate to drag over a single "Prostate surgery" folder in the ontology and have it query both … upon running any query where the concept path contains a '<' (checked for '>' and that's ok though). We're running the i2b2 v1.6.07. Included is a partial
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  9. Mapping tools version 1.1

.  Typical use cases are such as that found in federated query systems, e.g. SHRINE, where the ontology to use is dictated to you by another party and you have
    Ontology ToolsOct 14, 2015
  10. 3. Table and Field Definitions and Descriptions

to indicate the source system for the data, when data were imported into the table, when the data were last updated, etc. These fields are not used by query
    Bundles and CDMFeb 03, 2021