Search

Help

Page 46 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.01 seconds)

1. ETL Process

Variant Call Format or VCF is an efficient and nonredundant way of storing gene sequence variations in text files. Any i2b2 client site that wants to use this data inside i2b2 to query for genotyped subjects will require an ETL process to convert raw VCF file data into i2b2 queryable format. The ETL process shall
    i2b2 on Genomics DataFeb 21, 2018
  2. Database Error

Possible Problems and Solutions: The following table is designed to assist you with troubleshooting this error. When The Error Message Was Received Possible Problem(s) Possible Solution(s) Received the message in one of the following views: Query Tool Previous Queries
  3. Representing Allergies in Star Schema with modifiers

There is no "set" way to represent any specific concept in i2b2.  However, query results will be easier and more natural for users to understand with some … in routine queries.  Comments are represented in the observation_blob. Migrated to Confluence 4.0
    i2b2 Developer's ForumJan 21, 2011
  4. get_code_info

server performs the following steps: Get the project / role available for the user from the PM cell; this also serves to validate the user. Query the table of tables to confirm that the user / role can access category passed in. If not, return coded error. Queries a list of tables for entries that match
  5. PM Service is Not Responding

the URL for the PM Cell is entered correctly. Received the message in one of the following views: Query Tool Previous Queries Timeline
  6. Objectives of Workplace View

Information in the workplace is related to the most common concepts and queries that an individual uses and in essence becomes their personal workplace. There are three main objectives of this view. Save and organize user specific workplace. Share information with other project users. Workplace for all
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  7. QT_XML_RESULT

If the query result is in free form then the user has the choice to store the result in an xml format. QT_XML_RESULT       Key Column Name Column Definition Nullable? (Default = YES) PK XML_RESULT_ID Unique id for the xml result
  8. Assumptions _ Constraints

The data in the CRC data mart database will not have identified data. The exception to this is the patient notes are stored inside the OBSERVATION_BLOB and it will be encrypted. The client will make "Patient Data Object Query / Request" in multiple requests if the input list (Patient Set or Observation Set) is big.
  9. Current State of i2b2

Review of the Current State of i2b2 Presenter: Shawn Murphy MD, PhD. i2b2 Foundation update Joining with Big Data to Improve Healthcare Research Quality Partners Biobank Creating Quality Data with Supervised Machine Learning Query 1.68 billion rows of Genomic Data for specific variants Linking to EMR
    EventsJul 28, 2016
  10. QT_PATIENT_SET_COLLECTION

This is one of the result tables for the query and it captures the patient set. QT_PATIENT_SET_COLLECTION       Key Column Name Column Definition Nullable? (Default = YES) PK PATIENT_SET_COLL_ID Unique id for the patient set NO FK