Search

Help

Page 40 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.009 seconds)

1. AUG Email 2011-Jul

-identified surrogate. Using the "Excel Export" web client plugin, the i2b2 query could generate a spreadsheet with non-PHI information that could be directly used
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  2. AUG Email 2011-Jan

and fails to run queries. It seems that all calls to the CRC cell are failing. Has anyone else seen symptoms like this? A complete message exchange is attached … 2008 has a special way to handle this by allowing the inclusion of "non-query" columns in the index, but other databases do not so you need to use this trick
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  3. Home

.  These observations can then co-exist with many other clinical observations about a patient and allow the formation of complex translational queries. This project … Demonstration of a query for patients with an HLA-DQB1 protein log level < 0, with missense and nonsense variants on gene HLA-DQB1.   Software Genomics import
    Genomic NGS ToolFeb 28, 2018
  4. Multi-fact Table Home

noticed an increasing need for the i2b2 to be able to search multiple fact tables with a single query. The i2b2 server has been updated to allow those sites that want … that want to be able to query both genomic and phenotype data but don't want the data to reside in a single table. Starting  with 1.7.12 version, you can set
    Multi-fact TableMar 08, 2022
  5. SMART-i2b2 web client

Login prompt with pre-filled demo account Step 2. When the i2b2 web client loads, you will see the i2b2 query tool which allows you to create simple and complex queries to find patient sets. In this demo, a set of 133 sample patients is provided. On the left-hand side, the Workplace section contains an expandable
    SMARTJun 23, 2011
  6. WISE Plugin Home

This is the home of the Related Project - WISE (Workplace Items Sharing Enhancement) space.   Navigate space About the WISE Web Client Plugins The i2b2 web client contains panels for its user to issue queries through its handy drag-and-drop graphic user-interface (GUI). Users can also drag and drop any queries
  7. Remote Server is Unavailable

: Query Tool Previous Queries Timeline The services for the CRC Cell may not be running. Check your web services to see if QueryToolService
  8. Metadata XML

). It is itself an XML document. The purpose of the pop-up behavior is to fine-tune query processing.  For example, a pop-up can allow a user to select a desired range of numeric values.  Once selected, only facts with an associated value in that range are examined by the query.  As an example, this might allow looking
    i2b2 Working GroupsMay 27, 2021
  9. SQL Server Connections close unexpectedly

connection errors when using cells that query data from Sql Server databases. The problem may present itself in various ways, but many times shows up … validation rules are meant to validate the connection status before running the query, but when using the sample validation rules, the connection does not get re
    i2b2 Developer's ForumFeb 09, 2014
  10. DATA PERMISSION

result is patient count. The user is limited on the number of times they can run the same query within a specified time period. If the user exceeds the maximum … the same query. <query_result_instance> <result_instance_id>0</result_instance_id> <query_instance_id>0</query_instance_id> <query_result_type> <name
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018