Search

Help

Page 36 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.009 seconds)

1. 720. Best Practices for Ontology Construction

Summary i2b2 uses user-controlled vocabularies to compose complex queries running on the clinical data. Such a vocabulary could be refefred to as a concept … in an association to the medical facts. So, queries of concepts relate to the clinical data. The universe of all vocabularies used in an i2b2 project is called i2b2
  2. 110. IDRT Platform Architecture

database. The architecture representation consists of six layers: from data sources (bottom) to queries. A big focus of the IDRT are the lower three layers … of the data and i2b2 ontologies for a better user experience at the queries layer. Underlying this data driven architecture is the i2b2 Wizard
  3. DATA REPOSITORY (CRC) CELL MESSAGING DETAIL

. The user starts by selecting the diagnoses "Diabetes" and "Asthma" from the ONT cell; these define the Patient Set Query, which creates a patient set in the data repository. Then the user selects the demographic concepts "Age" and "Sex" from the ONT cell to define the Patient Data Query. The patient data
  4. AUG Email 2011-Sep

Plugin - Age in Years - ISSUE Hi, Hmmm. So I developed query below to pull patient_num for an i2b2 query from the qt_master_query.query_master_id. I grabbed … still confused why anyone is in the 0-10 age bucket in the Demographic plugin. Anyway, I include the SQL for the query to get the patient list out of the data
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  5. Ontomapper Grant v.7 4.14.08 FINAL.pdf

. • Prototype Selection: The ability to assign a mode to the dataset which can be used in queries and subsequent rules. For example, even though there may … to indicate that the “Person Is Disabled”, thereby greatly decreasing the complexity of future queries that rely on this same state. • Quality Control: The detection
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  6. Multi-fact Table

The multi-fact table project is a new feature introduced in 1.7.09 that enables the i2b2 to query more than one fact table. This new feature empowers … (OMOP) Common Data Model (CDM). It can also be used for sites that want to be able to query both genomic and phenotype data but don't want the data to reside
    Multi-fact TableMar 05, 2018
  7. PopMedNet - i2b2 Proof of Concept

Collaboratory https://nihcollaboratory.org/Pages/default.aspx|]. We are working on a Proof of Concept which will show how multiple i2b2 sites can be queried in a distributed fashion using the PopMedNet distributed querying platform. Migrated to Confluence 4.0
    PopMedNet ToolsOct 25, 2013
  8. AUG Email 2011-Aug

project database. If users on both servers query the SAME i2b2 database simultaneously, will the queries interfere with each other? Joe Joe Terdiman, MD, PhD … , 2011 1:57 PM To: I2B2 AUG Members Subject: C_BASECODE for dimensional queries Looking through the example metadata, I see the ontology has the same
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  9. AUG Email 2012-Aug

.  "C_COLUMNDATATYPE" refers to the concept path data type, while "VALTYPE_CD" describes the concept value data type.  (Hence the query SQL construcrion I observed … return "ERROR" for this concept.  The cause of the error was a query SQL statement that lacked single quotes around the concept path.   I first suspected a bug
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  10. AUG Email 2012-Apr

facilitates the annotation (with tags or notes) of a Workplace item (folder, query, patient set, etc.) within the web client framework. 1.1 … Enhancement - Searcher This plugin facilitates searching for similar Workplace items (folder, query, patient set, etc.) within the web client framework
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJun 20, 2012