Search

Help

Page 34 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.009 seconds)

1. Client-Server Style

accessor, a communication method, a query, a client or a server component. A description of the element Element Name Type Description … . JDBC Query Connector SQL query used as a connector between the PM System and the metadata DB. Web Service Request Connector SOAP
  2. 1.5 Verify Web Client Installation

the different views (Navigate Terms, Query Tool, etc.) Things to keep in mind: Assuming you have been installing the cells in the order in which they appear … . (Navigate and Find Terms, Query Tool, Previous Queries and Workplace). At this point you should not receive any errors regarding the PM Cell. If you
  3. PM_PROJECT_DATA Table

is the MD5 has for the project key used to encrypt data. The PROJECT_WIKI contains a URL for the project wiki. The PROJECT_PATH is used in queries to find the value … with a cell. It will be used in queries to find the value for both cell and global parameters. The hive is initialized with default values for all parameters
    Server (Cells) DesignJan 28, 2019
  4. AUG Email 2011-May

! Xintao NEXT EMAIL From: Phillip Reeder Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 11:24 AM To: i2b2 AUG Members Subject: Issue with Query by Age at Visit On 1.6, I tried to run a query against the demodata and got an error about a table not existing. I took a look at it and noticed that the schema name is hard coded
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupJan 12, 2012
  5. Storing Patients

A patient can be dragged from Previous Queries into the workplace. Previous Query worddavcd083dadc3cdf37eb03041318750d57b.png
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  6. Storing XML Results

By using the mouse, users can store XML Results such as patient count from Previous Queries. Previous Query (Number of patients) worddav2aec0f2057cd2fa817d8bf0f814fffbd.png
  7. AUG Email 2012-Sep

late August release, when our fact count went over 800M. Since then, PDO queries take orders of magnitude longer (hundreds of seconds, if it finshes at all … of the query tool after the modifier is dropped into it?   From: Nathan Graham [ngraham.kumc] Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 12:44 PM To: 'Nathan Graham'; Phillips
    i2b2 Academic Users GroupMar 19, 2013
  8. Navigation

Previous Query Options for panels Show options for navigating terms … Refresh Workplace and Previous Queries
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 03, 2019
  9. Storing Patient Sets or Lists

By using the mouse, users are able to drag patient sets from Previous Query View or Timeline View into their workplace. Previous Query, patient list worddavb6ec896454b73953cbb5d2f89c9b956d.png Timeline, patient set worddavb31eb5493c4ba3420ddba59b8562fa98.png
  10. PM_Installation_Guide_1-6.pdf

using your database vendor specific query tool or a third party tool. All users will default to the data role of DATA_OBFSC and an Administrator will need … and upgraded to 1.5. Please review this file and then run it against your newly created 1.5 PM database using your database vendor specific query tool or a third
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 23, 2011