Search

Help

Page 32 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.008 seconds)

1. Ontology_Mapping_Installation_Guide_v1-1.doc

It is recommended to close all other views (Previous Queries, Query Tool, Workplace, Timeline, etc). Alternatively you can double click on the Mapping Tool view tab and bring
    Ontology Tools / … / Mapping tools version 1.1Jul 10, 2015
  2. Text search in i2b2

that by dragging the general term "diagnosis" into a query tool panel, one could search this text field for all diagnoses. - A radiology report can be placed … set up the metadata in the ontology tables to drive queries on the text fields.  Value query boxes are driven by the contents in the c_metadataxml column
    i2b2 Developer's ForumDec 16, 2011
  3. get_name_info

a string that is queried against the name column. Generate Tree NoDes for a Given Name To generate a list of base tree nodes associated with a given search … categories should be searched, loop through all known categories for the user (type = default) The ONT server performs the following steps: Query the table
  4. Getnameinfo

a string that is queried against the name column. Generate Tree NoDes for a Given Name To generate a list of base tree nodes associated with a given search … should be searched, loop through all known categories for the user (type = default) The WORK server performs the following steps: Query the table of tables
  5. get_modifier_name_info

to pass a string that is queried against the name column. Search for Associated Modifiers With A Given Name To generate a list of modifiers associated … that may contain a given name or keyword. The ONT server performs the following steps: Parses <self> to obtain the table key and path. Queries
  6. Setup Guide

Multi-fact Table Setup Guide This Setup Guide is designed to assist users with updating an existing i2b2 environment to be able to query multiple fact tables … fact table to query Turn the Multi-fact table feature on in the hive_cell_params table. Refer to Multi-fact table home
    Multi-fact TableMar 08, 2022
  7. How-to: Automatic Terms of Access

='overflow:auto;height:325px;'> <h5>ACT Terms of Query Access</h5> Version 4.0 12-13-2017 <br> <br> <div> This Terms-of-Query-Access Agreement … > </ul> </ul> </div> </div><div style='overflow:auto;height:325px;'> <h5>ACT Terms of Query Access</h5> Version 4.0 12-13-2017
  8. Data Science Bundle (alpha version!)

supports complex analyses of real-world clinical and genomic data. It includes i2b2, which enables query and cohort identification, and tranSMART, adds a suite … data model integrates clinical and genomic data. i2b2 provides tools for query and cohort selection, and tranSMART contains modules for high-dimensional
    Bundles and CDMFeb 04, 2021
  9. Release 1.7.09

is Release 1.7.09. In this release, the ability to query multiple fact tables was introduced and is required when implementing i2b2 on OMOP. This page contains … on OMOP project includes the following features: Ability to query multiple fact tables as specified by the CDM. This is a departure from the standard i2b2 star
    OMOPJun 29, 2017
  10. get_categories

A get_categories message returns a role-specific list of categories that will be displayed as the roots of the Navigate Terms query tree and a list … message is sent by the query tool to populate the root nodes and by the Find Terms tool to populate the list of categories available to a user. The sequence