Search

Help

Page 29 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.01 seconds)

1. Research data request life cycle (2).doc

access to custom UI’s for Time Domain Query, Genetic Epidemiology etc (depending on the researcher’s Domain) to refine these speculative hypothesis would … . During study design a large number of ad-hoc queries will be made against the IDR. It is therefore expected that a general purpose data mining tool would
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  2. Security0

of domain id, project id, user name and a password. Authorization Based on the user role, the user may access setfinder queries created by other users, view … cannot be modified by a tier. Auditing All queries and retrieval of patient data is stored for auditing purposes. User Lockout Users
  3. AUG2016_Weber.pdf

Visualization of HSD Extend Ontology Refine Queries Informatics for Integrating Biology and the Bedside https://www.i2b2.org Science of Science (Sci2
  4. i2b2WB-ReleaseNotes-2001.pdf

in the standard layout for the i2b2 WorkbenchWORKBENCH-28 [ ] - Temporal Query view hangsWORKBENCH-29 [ ] - Remove shared folder path from final buildWORKBENCH-31
    i2b2 Workbench / … / 2.0.01 Release NotesOct 16, 2017
  5. i2b2WB-ReleaseNotes-2001.pdf

in the standard layout for the i2b2 WorkbenchWORKBENCH-28 [ ] - Temporal Query view hangsWORKBENCH-29 [ ] - Remove shared folder path from final buildWORKBENCH-31
    i2b2 Workbench / … / Software Release 2.0.01Oct 16, 2017
  6. CARE - Concept Observation Tally Demographics Histograms

various counts of observations of a selected concept (ontology term). Allows the usage of smaller queries of patient subgroups (from a large patient set) iteratively, in place of one single large query of that huge patient set, to reduce risk of overwhelming the server (i2b2 hive). Allows selection of subset
  7. CARE - Concept Demographics Histograms

: Generates demographic histograms on the subsets of patients associated (observed) with any selected concepts (ontology terms). Allows the use of smaller queries of patient subgroups (from a large patient set) iteratively, in place of one single large query of that huge patient set, to reduce risk of overwhelming the server
  8. CRC_Installation Guide_1_3.pdf

to PM Cell installation procedures, section 7, Verify Installation. 13 3. Open the Query Tool, Previous Queries and Timeline views in the workbench
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  9. ExportXLS Web Client Plugin

) relevant to (observed on) a set of selected patients. Optionally uses smaller queries of patient subgroups (from the large patient set) iteratively, in place of one single large query of that huge patient set, to reduce risk of overwhelming the server. Optionally uses selected subset of patients from a large patient
    ExportXLSJul 23, 2018
  10. i2b2 Workbench Home

application / executable is available for mac and windows Able to run simple and complex queries using the same Query Tool view Can also run temporal queries, search for patient sets and add common terms and previous queries to your own workspace Results can be displayed in a timeline view that will show
    i2b2 WorkbenchOct 12, 2017