Search

Help

Page 21 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.009 seconds)

1. PCORI_Mapping_Tools_Users_Guide_2-1.doc

other views (Previous Queries, Query Tool, Workplace, Timeline, etc). Map demo data provided on the vm is shown in the summary below. For ease of use, arrange your … are placing the terms in their proper hierarchical order, such that if we selected the parent term for a query, the mapped term would be included
  2. PCORI_Mapping_Tools_Users_Guide_2-0.doc

and Windows->Show view->Other->Mapping Viewer category->Mapped Terms Viewer It is recommended to close all other views (Previous Queries, Query Tool, Workplace … order, such that if we selected the parent term for a query, the mapped term would be included. Integration Tool tab Once mappings are completed and have
  3. i2b2OMOP_installGuide.pdf

software that is able to adapt to the OMOP data model. This adaption of i2b2 allows the query formulation Application Programming Interface (API … , we modify the CRC to run queries against multiple domain fact tables as dictated by the metadata. The i2b2 1.7.09-RC1 software and data packages are designed
    OMOP / … / Installation GuideMay 24, 2017
  4. 1.7.04 Release Notes

queries not working correctly </li> <li>[<a href="http://community.i2b2.org/jira/browse/CORE-152">CORE-152</a>] - Wrong approval displays when … </li> <li>[<a href="http://community.i2b2.org/jira/browse/WEBCLIENT-50">WEBCLIENT-50</a>] - New Events for temporal queries are mislabled after using
    Release ManagementDec 14, 2016
  5. 1.6.02 Known Issues

client and server. Third Party Software No known issues with third party software. i2b2 Web Client Query: Using old "deleted" previous queries will cause web client to crash The client will hang / crash when you drag a previous query from the workplace to the Query Name in the Query Tool view
    Release ManagementDec 16, 2011
  6. 1.6.07 Known Issues

client and server. Third Party Software No known issues with third party software. i2b2 Web Client Query: Using old "deleted" previous queries will cause web client to crash The client will hang / crash when you drag a previous query from the workplace to the Query Name in the Query Tool view
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014
  7. 1.6.04 Known Issues

Third Party Software No known issues with third party software. i2b2 Web Client Query: Using old "deleted" previous queries will cause web client to crash The client will hang / crash when you drag a previous query from the workplace to the Query Name in the Query Tool view if the previous query
    Release ManagementJul 24, 2012
  8. 1.6.08 Known Issues

Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  9. 1.6.09 Known Issues

Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  10. 1.6.06 Known Issues

Release ManagementSep 05, 2012