Search

Help

Page 16 of 54. Showing 538 results (0.06 seconds)

1. 1.6.00 Release Notes

(Query) and Panel Timing Constraints In the 1.6 there is an option to query by visit. In the visit table of the data repository, there is a listing of visits that are tied to patients and facts in the observation_fact table through the encounter_num column. Both the temporal (query) and panel constraints are very
    Release ManagementOct 11, 2011
  2. 714. Measuring Performance Impacts

In order to validate the optimizations described in the page on query optimization, several tests were carried out applying individual as well as combined … to those snapshots before applying the next optimization method or combination thereof. For each measurement, queries were manually constructed in the i2b2 Web
  3. Troubleshooting Tips for i2b2 & SHRINE

There are a number of issues that can occur in an i2b2/SHRINE environment ultimately leading to queries not working correctly at your site. We've compiled a list of common things that you should try/verify at your site. Q. Queries don't work in my SHRINE web client A. Check if queries work in your local i2b2
  4. A Use Case Template FirstDraft.doc

patient visits Complete Case Report Forms (CRF’s), queries, pharmacy and any other issues Study closeout Basic Research – Literature Review – Investigate what … practical and efficient manner. Documentation; Written records of previously gathers information. Database query Observation; either directly or indirectly
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  5. I2B2_RC6_SybaseIQ_Server_Access.doc

your selection onto Query panel and click on ‘Run Query’ to get the results  Stopping JBoss Server The JBoss server can be stopped by changing
  6. Translational_Bioinformatics_Warehouse_Database_Design_v4.doc

. It should be noted that the staging area is not intended for direct query access. The purpose of data processing is to normalize the data, using standard data … design (particularly suited to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data
  7. 1.6.08 Release Notes

not always displaying correctly in Query Tool When a modifier was included in a query, the web client did not always display the name correctly in the panel of the Query Tool. Instead of displaying the name of the associated concept with the modifier in brackets it was displaying the name of the modifier folder
    Release ManagementSep 26, 2013
  8. Definition of Terms-

the action of moving or copying items (queries, patient sets, etc.) from one location to another. "Drag" is done by clicking on the item to be moved and while holding … Template A grouping of query items. It is also known as a panel. See panel for definition. Item This is a subsection for a panel in query definition
    Server (Cells) DesignSep 04, 2018
  9. 1.7.00 Release Notes

> <h3>Improvements</h3> <ul> <li>Find Terms: New feature called "Jump to Term in Tree"</li> <li>Previous Query: Filter list by user</li> <li>Previous Query: Search Previous Queries View</li> <li>Previous Query: Page through previous queries by date</li> <li>Database
    Release ManagementJul 07, 2014
  10. 1.6.07 Release Notes

. When you drag it to the right, the Navigate Terms, Find Terms, Workplace, and Previous Query views will become wider. When you drag it to the left, the Query Tool and Query Status views (or plugin viewer) will become wider. worddav64a56d10a5b63bb8a7cfe10dae4dd22d.png WEB CLIENT: Edits made to a query will clear
    Release ManagementOct 03, 2014