Search

Help

Page 16 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.013 seconds)

1. paper additions.doc

the elevated creatinine, so, in retrospect, the PHI of these people should not have been available to the people running the query in the lab. Perhaps … to be manually transported and manipulated by the distinct database managers at each location. Further, if the query produces results that are not satisfactory
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  2. CRC Design Document.doc

made during a visit. Most queries in the i2b2 database require joining the observation_fact table with one or more dimension tables together. Encounter_num … Patient table, there are eight optional columns. The rules for using the codes in the columns to perform queries are represented in the metadata. For example
  3. SIIM2011mi2b2Abstract.doc

use cases within the mission of repurposing electronic health records for research. One is to enable queries that can browse through all the enterprise data … is required. Our software user interface (UI) is intuitive, guiding a user through querying for studies by multiple criteria, managing query results, requesting
    mi2b2 / … / PublicationsSep 20, 2011
  4. Translational Bioinformatics Warehouse Database Design v2.pdf

into the data staging area where it is processed. It should be noted that the staging area is not intended for direct query access. The purpose of data processing … queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly aggregated) are separated from fact or event data (describing individual business
  5. i2b2WB-Dev-Guide-2001.pdf

of the analysis results for queries that users run in the i2b2 Workbench. Edit Terms Allows users to enter new containers, folders, concepts, modifier containers … Management Cell of the i2b2 Hive. Previous Queries Displays the most recent queries run by a user. The results associated to the query are also available
    i2b2 Workbench / … / Software Release 2.0.01Oct 17, 2017
  6. i2b2WB-Dev-Guide-2001.pdf

of the analysis results for queries that users run in the i2b2 Workbench. Edit Terms Allows users to enter new containers, folders, concepts, modifier containers … Management Cell of the i2b2 Hive. Previous Queries Displays the most recent queries run by a user. The results associated to the query are also available
  7. UGM2015_-_Introduction_to_NextGen_Database_Reporting_.pdf

to 200, 300, 400 level content • All queries should be READ-ONLY • NEVER: • INSERT • UPDATE • DELETE • Write and test queries against NON-PRODUCTION … SQL Query Query CREATE statement Understanding the Log • Find all references to the table CREATE • Find INSERT statement • Find UPDATE statements • Run
    i2b2 Working Groups / … / EHR SystemsJul 03, 2018
  8. A Use Case Template FirstDraft.doc

patient visits Complete Case Report Forms (CRF’s), queries, pharmacy and any other issues Study closeout Basic Research – Literature Review – Investigate what … practical and efficient manner. Documentation; Written records of previously gathers information. Database query Observation; either directly or indirectly
  9. I2B2_RC6_SybaseIQ_Server_Access.doc

your selection onto Query panel and click on ‘Run Query’ to get the results  Stopping JBoss Server The JBoss server can be stopped by changing
  10. AMIA_Spring_IDR_v1.2.2.doc

. The logical design of a data warehouse is usually composed of the star schema. “A star schema is a simple database design (particularly suited to ad-hoc queries … of these people should not have been available to the people running the query in the lab. Perhaps the cohort that was generated was not as large as expected