Search

Help

Page 15 of 54. Showing 538 results (0.025 seconds)

1. Layout of Tool

Queries) The Query Tool Panels (includes Group Panels, and Query information panels) The Show Query Status Panels (including query information and links to Graph results and the Query Report) Left Panels on the Main Screen: Slide2.png1 Navigate Terms
    i2b2 Web ClientMar 02, 2019
  2. Translational Bioinformatics Warehouse Database Design.doc

into the data staging area where it is processed. It should be noted that the staging area is not intended for direct query access. The purpose of data processing … schema. “A star schema is a simple database design (particularly suited to ad-hoc queries) in which dimensional data (describing how data are commonly
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  3. SCILHSi2b2CDMDocumentation_v152.pdf

querying is  supported using SHRINE. We have also developed a transform to create a datamart in the  CDM structural format using data mapped to the ontology, which is used for pan­PCORnet  queries.   Requirements ● Adapting this ontology to local data is done through a “local mapping” process, which  does not require
  4. HOM Test Plan Requirements Specifications.doc

. I2b2/HOM serves as the initial point for which a researcher can view what data is available to him/her. Through a series of queries and data information elements … interfaces (UIs) for Time Domain Query, Genetic Epidemiology, etc. (depending on the researcher’s Domain) to refine these speculative hypotheses is extremely useful
  5. Sample Test Case Prefixes

Prefixes for All Test Queries The following are the initial prefixes used for all test cases. They will be used at the beginning of the name for every test case. SQ = Simple Queries CQ = Constraint Queries TQ = Timing Queries MQ = Modifier Queries MCQ = Modifier Constraint Queries QIQ = Query-in-Query
    CRC TesterDec 03, 2012
  6. AUG2016_Murphy.pdf

Traits Caused by a Gene Variant To Help Interpret Features in Medical Images and Tissues Using Big Data to Improve Healthcare 2 The Researcher Querying the System interacts with a Simple Query Tool 3 Clinical Clinical Data Warehouse Text & Notes Repository inde x Biobank Data inde x inde x Genomic Data Genome
    Events / … / Current State of i2b2Jul 28, 2016
  7. AUG2016_Murphy.pdf

Traits Caused by a Gene Variant To Help Interpret Features in Medical Images and Tissues Using Big Data to Improve Healthcare 2 The Researcher Querying the System interacts with a Simple Query Tool 3 Clinical Clinical Data Warehouse Text & Notes Repository inde x Biobank Data inde x inde x Genomic Data Genome
  8. Final Gartner 071309 (2).ppt

of information by placing checkmarks next to them. * * Query Dashboard The HOM system allows investigators to view previous requests for information from the data warehouse or grid. Previous queries for information can be reloaded and used as the basis for future queries. * * Instance Mapping The Mapping Tab allows
  9. I2b2 grid integration.ppt

i2b2 server. SHRINE queries are generated using i2b2 Workbench and since SHRINE emulates the SOAP(REST) interface to i2b2 the Workbench code is not even aware … (and SHRINE) will work with Ontology Mapper without modification. SHRINE Layered Integration The i2b2 Workbench (and SHRINE) query and display data from the Obs
  10. paper additions.doc

the elevated creatinine, so, in retrospect, the PHI of these people should not have been available to the people running the query in the lab. Perhaps … to be manually transported and manipulated by the distinct database managers at each location. Further, if the query produces results that are not satisfactory