Search

Help

Page 14 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.014 seconds)

1. RWynden UCSF Ontology Mapper Uniting i2b2 and caGrid.ppt

This system will allow i2b2 to share data (a federated query) across any caGRID based data source (not just between other i2b2 instances) Query Interfaces caGRID based query: Work is under way to create a caGRID based query interface for the HSDB project (Wash U) I2b2 based query: This environment
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  2. jklann-AMIA14poster_v12_small.pdf

the SCILHS network, through an existing distributed i2b2 query system (SHRINE). •  We have developed SQL scripts which generate PCORnet Common Data Model Tables using the pathnames in the information model to determine data location in i2b2. This enables querying across non-i2b2 networks in PCORnet by enabling direct
  3. Recom Ontomapper Poster_caGrid_i2b2_v5.ppt

Repository Nodes can federate queries SHRINE SHRINE Broadcaster Cell SHRINE Receiver Cell SHRINE Receiver Cell i2b2 Client (AJAX) Ontomapper allows: 1. Semantic interoperability to caGRID 2. caGRID can query i2b2 but not vise versa 3. caGRID can only query the i2b2 node with the caGRID service installed Creates Ontomapper
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / Publications PageDec 20, 2010
  4. AMIA 2020 Workshop Introduction.pdf

) Queries for aggregate patient numbers 0000004 2185793 ... ... 0000004 2185793 ... ... 2) Returns detailed patient data Z731984X Z74902XX ... ... Real identifiers Query construction in web tool Encrypted identifiers OR - Start with list of specific patients, usually from (1) - Authorized use by IRB Protocol - Returns
  5. OntoMapper_paper_submission_AMIA_2010_CRI_Summit.pdf

standard data warehouse architecture that employs arbitrary data encoding standards, making queries across disparate repositories difficult. In response … residing within the IDR. OntoMapper can facilitate distributed data queries by normalizing local representations of data into formal encoding standards
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / Publications PageDec 20, 2010
  6. i2B2 Admin Help Documentation May 2024.pdf

query within a specified time period. If the user exceeds the maximum number of times then their account will be locked and only the Admin user can unlock … and the user is not limited to the number of times they can run the same query. DATA_LDS LDS = Limited Data Set • The user can see all fields except for those
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HelpJun 24, 2024
  7. Use of Genomic Variants in i2b2.pdf

. Finally, the inherent architecture of the CRC permits translational querying and computational analysis of genomic and clinical data. Introduction … the variants they wish to query against the CRC. Secondly, it would be helpful if the workbench could provide some useful information and annotations about
  8. Visio-PI-BA_UIs_(draft_only).pdf

request, or select a saved query to initiate a new request. Data Request # Auto GeneratedNew Data Request YES Project Title IRB Approved YES NO Once uploaded … description Saved Queries Submitted (pending) 0111005 0111004 Data Request ID Propagating Brain Tumor Cells in Mice Pregnancy Care at 3 In-System Hospitals Request
    Health Ontology Mapper / … / HOM HomeDec 20, 2010
  9. Data Mart Request Plug-in Doc - old.pdf

and local instance of the i2b2 running in their environment. • The Principal Investigator has the appropriate access to run a SCILHS network queryqueries run by the Principal Investigator. o Generate a patient set in the i2b2 by running a local query. o Add new projects and users from within the i2b2
  10. i2b2_AUG_2012_Clinical_Trender.pdf

Introduction Current i2b2 platform provides powerful tools for researchers to query patient cohorts that satisfy certain inclusion and exclusion criteria. However … counts in each month as trend data points, a date constraint for that month is added as a where clause to each individual query against the observation fact
    Clinical Trender / … / Clinical Trender HomeAug 02, 2012