Search

Help

Page 12 of 55. Showing 548 results (0.015 seconds)

1. WebClient_WorkList_10-26-2010.xls

. No way to know which terms are synonyms or hidden. Bug 1 = High 2 1 - Just entered 12 Previous Query View Drag/drop previous query will display the date and user id in the name. Bug 1 = High 2 1 - Just entered Please explain 13 Previous Query View The query result instance name displays the date and user id in the name
    i2b2 Web Client / … / Web Client HomeOct 29, 2010
  2. i2b2_Plugins_Checklist.docx

#TaskStatus (Yes/No)1aAre you able to load this plugin in the i2b2 web-client?1bAre you able to find your flagged Shrine query (Antihistamines Test [YourSite]) from the flagged Shrine queries list in the plugin?1cAre you able to view your flagged Shrine query in the i2b2 query tool by clicking on the “View
    Accrual to Clinical Trials / … / ChecklistFeb 08, 2018
  3. Upgrade to version 1.8.1a

on and perform standard i2b2 functions. (e.g. Run queries, retrieve previous queries, view breakdowns, etc.)
    Release Managementyesterday at 7:12 PM
  4. 2017-AMIA_i2b2-Update.pps

in Caboodle in a form that can be used for i2b2 data queries Starting in Caboodle V13 (July 2016) Based on the Scalable Collaborative Infrastructure for a Learning … Demographics Vitals Medication Orders The i2b2 on OMOP project has taken all that is great about i2b2 and enabled it to run a set of i2b2 queries against the OMOP
    Events / … / i2b2 Training ApproachesApr 11, 2017
  5. Re: AUG Email 2011-Oct

up in the course of aggressive growth made by overseas sellers among builder dresses, Luxury quicker,buses to be Lamborghini or other items focusing a truly
  6. i2b2_Plugins_1.1_Checklist.docx

flagged Shrine query (Antihistamines Test [YourSite]) from the flagged Shrine queries list in the plugin?1cAre you able to view your flagged Shrine query in the i2b2 query tool by clicking on the “View/Run” button? Patient Set Viewer PluginTask #TaskStatus (Yes/No)2aAre you able to see the “Review Table
    Accrual to Clinical Trials / … / ChecklistMar 29, 2018
  7. NumberOfStudies_Changes.doc

Author: Peter R /(viv) Started Date: April 25, 2013 Introduction We have created and integrated in the i2b2 CRC’s a new query result type termed “Number of studies”. This query result type represents the count of the number of distinct encounters, specified in the query interface by the operator. Please refer
  8. AUG2016_Herrick-Phillips.pdf

specialized data  Provide API to allow patient linkage, querying, and data analyses to be managed 3 i2b2 Cell: The Canonical Software Module i2b2 HTTP XML … Text Notes repository Genomic repositor y I2b2Biobank repository Clinical Data Warehouse I2b2 Pa Pb Pc How the Central Hive Distributes Queries P1 H1 H2 H3
  9. ExportXLS-v3.0_Manual.pdf

consider: the numbers count for the current view of the table and are not related to real patient IDs. If the queried concepts are changed in a way that the resulting patient set is changed as well, the ascending numbers used to designate the patients of a previous query may not be the same in a new query! 4
    ExportXLS / … / ExportXLS HomeApr 03, 2013
  10. AUG2016_MacFadden.pdf

to query clinical data across a network of hospitals in real-time • Supports many use cases (e.g. hypothesis validation, population research, cohort discovery, step 1 for LDS preparatory to research/clinical trials recruitment/…) • Web application to perform real-time queries • Data protection architecture • Installs