Steps to add roles to a user
The following steps outline the process of defining a user's role(s) for a project in the i2b2 Administration Module.
1. In the Navigation panel, expand Manage Projects to display a list of projects.
2. Expand the name of the project that has the user you want to add a role.
3. Expand the name of the user to display a list of options.
4. Click on the Roles option that displays under the user's name.
5. The Roles Management page will display on the right side of the window pane.
6. Check of the roles that are appropriate for the user in that project.
7. Click on Save to save the changes.