Steps to remove a user from a project
The following steps outline the process of removing a user's access to a project in the i2b2 Administration Module.
1. In the Navigation panel, expand Manage Projects to display a list of projects.
2. Expand the name of the project that has the user you want to remove.
3. Expand the name of the user to display a list of options.
4. Click on the Roles option that displays under the user's name.
5. The Roles Management page will display on the right side of the window pane.
6. Click on Delete to remove the user from the project.
7. In the Navigation panel click on Users to refresh the hierarchical tree and verify the user no longer appears in the list.