It is critical that you follow this guide in the order that the steps are written. Some steps have to occur before others. For instance the PM Cell has to be installed before any other cells. The chapters are organized in the order in which the installation has to occur.
Order of Installation
Installation happens in four parts, each with subparts:
- Step 1: Software and System Requirements
- Step 2: Data Installation
- Step 3: Server installation
- Project Management (PM) Cell, Ontology Management (ONT) Cell, Data Repository (CRC) Cell, Workplace Framework (WORK) Cell, File Repository (FR) Cell (optional), Identity Management (IM) Cell (optional)
- Step 4: Client install (web client, admin tool, workbench (optional)
- Step 5: Initial Setup of i2b2 in Admin
The following is a high level overview of the order that will be taken during this installation process. As stated earlier it is important that you don't jump around. It is also recommended that you review each chapter as there are steps within the chapters that need to be followed.