The rename_child message is sent to rename a leaf or folder in a tree. This message requires the user to pass a string that represents the new name for the leaf or folder.
Rename a Node in the Tree
To rename a node in the tree, the sequence of events is as follows:
- The client provides a new name for a given leaf or folder
- WORK server performs the following steps:
- Parses the leaf or folder index to obtain the key / table_cd
- Query WORKPLACE_ACCESS table for table name associated with the table_cd.
- Update the workplace table with the new name for the leaf or folder.
- Client renames the leaf or folder.
rename_child Request Message
This message requires the user to pass a string that represents the new name for the leaf or folder. No additional attribute settings are necessary.
<name>Juvenile Asthma Set 1</name>
rename_child Response Message
A status type of DONE or ERROR is specified in the response header. No specialized message_body is returned to the client.