[WEBCLIENT-163] Excluding a panel will now display 'NOT' in front of each item Created: 14/Dec/15 Updated: 25/Jan/16 Resolved: 15/Dec/15
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
i2b2 Web Client
|Testing Notes:|| TEST STATUS: Completed
COMPLETION DATE: 12/15/2015
Test Date: 12/15/2015
Build Number: 1.7.07.0005
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
Clients Tested :
i2b2 Web Client
Environments Tested :
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
Databases: Not applicable for this test
Client OS: Windows and Macintosh
Tested with the latest web client build and it appears to be working correctly. When you click on the Exclude option in the panel all items will now have the word "NOT" in front of them. Any new items you add to the panel will automatically display "NOT".
1. Verified this feature works on all supported web browsers.
2. Verified a Web Client query with exclusions runs correctly in the Workbench. **
3. Verified a Workbench query with exclusions displays the "NOT" correctly when adding the previous query to the Query tool in the Web Client.
4. Verified the Workbench query with exclusions runs correctly in the Web Client.
** Workbench note: this new feature is only available in the Web Client. The Workbench will not display "NOT" in front of each item in the panel. During the testing this was verified to be working correctly in both Windows and Macintosh clients.
No issues were found when testing.
|Build Number (Fixed):||1.7.07.0005|
In the Query Tool, located within the i2b2 Web Client, there is an option to Exclude all items in the panel. Currently the only indication that items in the panel are being excluded is a message box at the bottom of the panel. The text in the message box will be updated to say "none of these" and the background color of the message box will change to pink.
In release 1.7.07 we are implementing a change that will make it clearer to the users that a panel is to be excluded. In the Web Client we will now display the word "NOT" in front of each item listed in the panel marked for exclusion. We will continue to update the text box as we have done in previous releases.
HOW THIS FEATURE WILL WORK:
Clicking on the Exclude button at the top of panel will do the following
1."NOT" will appear before each item that is currently listed in the panel.
2. Any new items added to the panel will automatically display the word "NOT" in front of them.
3. The message box will be updated to say "none of these" and the background color changed to pink.
Clicking on the Exclude button again (changing back to include) will do the following:
1. The word "NOT" will no longer display.
2. New items added to the panel will not display "NOT"
3. The message box will be changed back to say "one or more of these" and the background color changed to green.
NOTE: This improvement only affects how excluded panels display in the Web Client. It does not change any of the functionality of how exclusions are handled by the CRC.
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 25/Jan/16 ]|
On 01/22/2016, the 1.7.07 Release was made available at the following locations.
- zip files for release 1.7.07 are available on this site. This includes both the code and documentation.
- source code has been tagged with v1.7.07.