[WEBCLIENT-127] Breakdowns for obfuscated results are not displaying the obfuscation indicator (±3) in Graph Results Created: 08/Jun/15 Updated: 25/Jan/16 Resolved: 09/Dec/15
|Project:||i2b2 Web Client|
|Reporter:||Janice Donahoe||Assignee:||Janice Donahoe|
|Remaining Estimate:||Not Specified|
|Time Spent:||Not Specified|
|Original Estimate:||Not Specified|
Analysis Breakdowns - Graphs, Obfuscation
|i2b2 Sponsored Project/s:||
i2b2 Web Client
|Affects Web Browser/s:||
All Web Browsers
|Reproduction Notes:|| This can be reproduced in both the i2b2 demo and test environments.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Log into the i2b2 as an obfuscated user (no role above obfuscated is associated to your user).
2. Run a query, making sure you check off all the breakdowns.
3. The results will be returned and the obfuscation indicator will appear correctly for all the breakdowns in the Show Query Results.
4. Click on the Graph Results tab and view all the individual graphs for each breakdown.
5. Notice the totals that appear above the bar graphs are missing the obfuscation indicator. The obfuscation indicator does appear correctly for the number of patients.
|Testing Notes:|| TEST STATUS: Completed
COMPLETION DATE: 12/08/2015
Test Date: 12/09/2015
Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
Clients Tested :
i2b2 Web Client
Environments Tested :
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
Databases: Not applicable for this test
Client OS: Windows, Mac
Working as expected
Breakdowns with obfuscated results are missing the obfuscation indicator (±3) when the results are displayed in Graph Results. A number will appear above the bars in the graphs but it does not have the ±3 so users looking at the graphs may not know these results are obfuscated.
The number of patients will appear with the ±3. The issue is with the other breakdowns. Also, in Show Query Status, all the breakdowns do display the ±3 correctly.
|Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 25/Jan/16 ]|
On 01/22/2016, the 1.7.07 Release was made available at the following locations.
- zip files for release 1.7.07 are available on this site. This includes both the code and documentation.
- source code has been tagged with v1.7.07.