[CORE-297] Change password window not accepting current password Created: 20/Feb/18  Updated: 07/Mar/18  Resolved: 07/Mar/18

Project: i2b2 Core Software
Component/s: PM Cell
Affects Version/s: 1.7.10
Fix Version/s: 1.7.10

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Janice Donahoe Assignee: Janice Donahoe
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Remaining Estimate: Not Specified
Time Spent: Not Specified
Original Estimate: Not Specified

Testing Notes: Tested and works correctly. The current password is now recognized when entered in the Change i2b2 Password window.
Participant/s:

Description   
When the user password expires, the change password window will display prompting the user to enter their current password and then their new password. Once you click on the OK button the following error message will display.

"Current password is incorrect"

This error message is displaying even though the correct password was entered. It is not clear if this is because the system is not recognizing the correct password or if the wrong error message is being displayed. It is possible that the error message should be informing the user their new password does not meet requirements (not complex enough).

Comments   
Comment by Janice Donahoe [ 07/Mar/18 ]
Tested and works correctly. The current password is now recognized when entered in the Change i2b2 Password window.
Generated at Fri Aug 19 13:48:20 UTC 2022 using Jira 8.20.11#820011-sha1:0629dd8d260e3954ece49053e565d01dabe11609.