TEST STATUS: Passed Testing

CLIENTS TESTED:
           i2b2 Web Client

ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

TEST COMMENTS:
      Tested this with the latest i2b2 Web Client and it appears to be working correctly.

SCENARIOS TESTED
      1. Obfuscated User. Verified the following:
           -- Clicking on the Query Reports tab displays the query information.
           -- The totals all display the obfuscated results and NOT the real results.
           -- The graphs display the obfuscated totals and NOT the real results.
           -- Clicking on the Print Report button opens the Print window.
           -- The report prints correctly with all the appropriate data.

2. Aggregated User. Verified the following:
           -- The totals all display the correct results and NOT obfuscated results.
           -- The graphs display the correct totals and NOT obfuscated results.
           -- Clicking on the Print Report button opens the Print window.
           -- The report prints correctly with all the appropriate data.

Scenario 2 is repeated with users who have the following access levels:
             Limited Data Set User
             De-identified User
             Protected Access User

3. Test with a user who is a Manager to verify in the query information/summary section of the report, the "query was performed by" displays the correct user name. Making sure it does not display the person running the report (in this case the manager).

NOTE: Scenario 3 is done because managers can view queries run by another user. All the other items in Scenario 2 are also verified when logged in as a manger.

ISSUES FOUND:
      No issues were found.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
      TEST DATE: 12/29/2015
      TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe
      BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.07.0008
      TEST STATUS: Failed Testing

CLIENTS TESTED:
           i2b2 Web Client

ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:
           Client OS: Windows and Macintosh

TEST COMMENTS:
      Tested this with the latest i2b2 Web Client and found the report is not working correctly for obfuscated users. (See ISSUES FOUND).

SCENARIOS TESTED
      1. Obfuscated User. Verified the following
           -- The totals all display the obfuscated results and NOT the real results.
           -- The graphs display the obfuscated totals and NOT the real results.

ISSUES FOUND:
      When an obfuscated user views the report, the totals will all display undefined # instead of the obfuscated results.

See comment entered on 12/29/2015 for more details on the issue.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 12/22/2015
      Tested By; Reeta Metta
      Build Number:1.7.07
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
      Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client
           Environments Tested :
           Client OS: Windows, Mac
      Test Comments:
      Working as expected
      ISSUES FOUND:None
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/31/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ TEST DATE: 12/31/2015 TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.07.0009 TEST STATUS: Passed Testing CLIENTS TESTED:      i2b2 Web Client ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh TEST COMMENTS: Tested this with the latest i2b2 Web Client and it appears to be working correctly. SCENARIOS TESTED 1. Obfuscated User. Verified the following:      -- Clicking on the Query Reports tab displays the query information.      -- The totals all display the obfuscated results and NOT the real results.      -- The graphs display the obfuscated totals and NOT the real results.      -- Clicking on the Print Report button opens the Print window.      -- The report prints correctly with all the appropriate data. 2. Aggregated User. Verified the following:      -- Clicking on the Query Reports tab displays the query information.      -- The totals all display the correct results and NOT obfuscated results.      -- The graphs display the correct totals and NOT obfuscated results.      -- Clicking on the Print Report button opens the Print window.      -- The report prints correctly with all the appropriate data. Scenario 2 is repeated with users who have the following access levels:        Limited Data Set User        De-identified User        Protected Access User 3. Test with a user who is a Manager to verify in the query information/summary section of the report, the "query was performed by" displays the correct user name. Making sure it does not display the person running the report (in this case the manager). NOTE: Scenario 3 is done because managers can view queries run by another user. All the other items in Scenario 2 are also verified when logged in as a manger. ISSUES FOUND: No issues were found. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ TEST DATE: 12/29/2015 TESTED BY: Janice Donahoe BUILD NUMBER: 1.7.07.0008 TEST STATUS: Failed Testing CLIENTS TESTED:      i2b2 Web Client ENVIRONMENTS TESTED:      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows and Macintosh TEST COMMENTS: Tested this with the latest i2b2 Web Client and found the report is not working correctly for obfuscated users. (See ISSUES FOUND). SCENARIOS TESTED 1. Obfuscated User. Verified the following      -- Clicking on the Query Reports tab displays the query information.      -- The totals all display the obfuscated results and NOT the real results.      -- The graphs display the obfuscated totals and NOT the real results. ISSUES FOUND: When an obfuscated user views the report, the totals will all display undefined # instead of the obfuscated results. See comment entered on 12/29/2015 for more details on the issue. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/22/2015 Tested By; Reeta Metta Build Number:1.7.07 Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client      Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows, Mac Test Comments: Working as expected ISSUES FOUND:None

Description

A new report feature to display and print the query information has been made available in version 1.7.07 of the i2b2 Web Client. This new report will include the following:

1. Query Definition - The criteria defined when the query was run.
      2. Query Results - The results that were returned when the query was run.

In the results section of the report, the breakdown will display in a table format while the associated graphs will display below them.

The report can be accessed by clicking on the new tab that will appear in the Query Status view section that displays below the Query Tool. This new tab will be labeled "Query Report" and will display next to the View Graphs tab.

The report can be printed by clicking on the Print Report button that displays at the top of the report.

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            nich Nich
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

Dates

Created:
              Updated: