• Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • None
    • CRC Cell, Web Client
    • None
    • Queries, Query-in-Query
    • i2b2 Web Client
    • Hide
      This can be reproduced in both the testing and demo environments.

The issue occurs when you run a previous query that has a previous query in one of the panels. The query will immediately time out and go into the small queue. It stays in the small queue indefinitely and never runs.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE:

1. Run a simple query by dragging a concept to the first panel / group.
      2. Once the query runs, clear the query tool.
      3. Drag the query you just ran from previous query to the first panel.
      4. Feel free to add other concepts (not required).
      5. Run the query.
      6. Clear the query tool.
      7. Drag the query you just ran from Previous Queries to the Query Name in the Query Tool.
      8. Run the query.
      9. Notice the timeout message appears saying it is going into the small queue.
      10. The query will appear in Previous Queries as INCOMPLETE and WAITING IN QUEUE TO START PROCESS.
      11. The query never runs.
      Show
      This can be reproduced in both the testing and demo environments. The issue occurs when you run a previous query that has a previous query in one of the panels. The query will immediately time out and go into the small queue. It stays in the small queue indefinitely and never runs. STEPS TO REPRODUCE: 1. Run a simple query by dragging a concept to the first panel / group. 2. Once the query runs, clear the query tool. 3. Drag the query you just ran from previous query to the first panel. 4. Feel free to add other concepts (not required). 5. Run the query. 6. Clear the query tool. 7. Drag the query you just ran from Previous Queries to the Query Name in the Query Tool. 8. Run the query. 9. Notice the timeout message appears saying it is going into the small queue. 10. The query will appear in Previous Queries as INCOMPLETE and WAITING IN QUEUE TO START PROCESS. 11. The query never runs.
    • Hide
      TEST STATUS: Completed
      COMPLETION DATE: 12/18/2015

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Test Date: 12/18/2015
      Build Number:1.7.07
      Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing)
      Clients Tested :
           i2b2 Web Client
           Environments Tested :
           Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari
           Databases: Not applicable for this test
           Client OS: Windows, Mac
      Test Comments:
      Working as expected
      ISSUES FOUND:None
      Show
      TEST STATUS: Completed COMPLETION DATE: 12/18/2015 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Test Date: 12/18/2015 Build Number:1.7.07 Test Status: Completed (Passed Testing) Clients Tested :      i2b2 Web Client      Environments Tested :      Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari      Databases: Not applicable for this test      Client OS: Windows, Mac Test Comments: Working as expected ISSUES FOUND:None

Description

navigate to shared folders =>folder 'Reeta_Test'=> drag and drop the previous query 'quey in query run_Acute Rheumatic@14:24:04 [12-2-2015] [demo]]' into query tool name text box and run the query
      Note: the query has a previous query as the group item ( run as query in query)
      Expected: query should run successfully
      Actual: 'Your query has timed out 'msg is displayed.
      After clicking ok then drag and drop the run query onto the query tool box
      The previous query in the group panel displays as 'undefined'
      xml logs shows the item name as ' undefined' for the previous query

Attachments

Activity

People

jmd86 Janice Donahoe
            rm302 Reeta Metta
            Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            3 Start watching this issue

Dates